Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Congrats to Wayne County. Great game for sure. Isn't it sweet to win your first GOLD ball against a team like South Pitt ? At to South Pitt, I tried to warn you that Wayne County would run, run and run more on the South Pitt "D". Enjoy the ride..it's fun. See you folks the second game of the year in 2012 down at your place. Question to you...how many of your team this year do you loose for the 2012 team. We have everyone one back next year and was 6" away from playing yall for the second time again this past year.

r u high? i could care less about stats or region championships or even a state haha sounds nice beenin able to say tht but anyhows ive seen tucker an austin both an austin is great but tucker is a true quarter back..let me really get to ya buddy jacob was better than tyler ..i didnt start anything u got on here postin somethin tht aint tru. jus cause tucker didnt lead his team to a state ball dosent mean anything..im for wayne county an have been..but ill sure let someone no my opinion..dont take tht disrespectful jtown

First off kid I do appreciate the support but to say tucker is better than Austin is really debatable for people outside Wayne co. Footballs program but inside there is nobody who would take tucker over rice believe it or not kid. And to say tucker was better than Tyler is just idiotic. Good try though.

First off kid I do appreciate the support but to say tucker is better than Austin is really debatable for people outside Wayne co. Footballs program but inside there is nobody who would take tucker over rice believe it or not kid. And to say tucker was better than Tyler is just idiotic. Good try though.

Don't care who your talking about...but Wayne County won !

Your crazy. Austin rice is better than Jacob tucker no ifs ands or buts about it. Don't get on here and run your mouth about that cause it's just silly. Love the support but comments like that aren't needed

You might want to look at statistics cause in those numbers are the ifs ands or buts. That being cleared up for you, Austin is an exceptional athlete and a very talented QB. He is a winner that has been getting it done for years.

Dat burnit I haven't been on the ole T so long I forgot my username and password so I had to grab me another one fellars. Anyways, Congrats to Wayne County on the win and first state title. You guys just lined up in the veer and pounded it down our throats and made no bones about it. I'm just one of a handful of Pirate fans that will admit it but you guys just beat us point, blank, period. As for SP it looks like the ole ball coach cost us another one. I been around this valley for a long time and watched many a pirate games. Poor ole vic just hasn't won the majority of the games when the it comes down to coaching. In my opinion we were 12-0 against pitiful teams and 0-3 against the teams up to par with us. Back to the ole saying "There is always next year..........." :(

BS, you picked up another name to come on here and bad mouth Vic without people knowing who you are. Easy way to tell, if someones first post is a negative post, winner, winner, chicken dinner.