Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Its been fun all week & I said we were going to win easily but come on man. Let WC do the talking. Your team never beat us. When they do then you do the talking. Dont brag on another team like its yours.

O I'm sure if yall won the arrogance and attitude toward WC would be continually..... You boys caused this with your attitude you display !!! Futhemore I will quote on any topic I want...... You dish it out, I can too !!! Jus take it like a man....... It's called being humble

Its been fun all week & I said we were going to win easily but come on man. Let WC do the talking. Your team never beat us. When they do then you do the talking. Dont brag on another team like its yours.

Moto gave his opinion and got talked bad to for it. That was uncalled for. Thats why Jo Byrns is on here. We didn't realize Jo Byrns was excluded from this topic.

That's what I said earlier. We'll take our shots from WC because the beat us for the Title.

O I'm sure if yall won the arrogance and attitude toward WC would be continually..... You boys caused this with your attitude you display !!! Futhemore I will quote on any topic I want...... You dish it out, I can too !!! Jus take it like a man....... It's called being humble

I am. We would have. They are going to do the same. I will take it & say congrats to them like I already have done. You shouldnt say anything though because your team lost to WC this year & SP last year. :unsure:

Edited by NoCompetition2