Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Congrats on a great game by both teams. I knew Wayne County was a great team when we played 3rd round here in Huntingdon. I didn't know what South Pitt. had but I knew if they beat Wayne County like the typically did other teams in the championship game, they could possibly be competeing at the college level. lol

Again Congrats to both teams, it's an honor just to get there.

I know our loss to Wayne Co. doesn't feel "as" bad knowing we were beat by the champs. Na, it still sucks... :roflol::roflol:

I think Stone and company choked on that 1st and goal series.

Yes it was a big play but thats pretty shotty to say or try and put on one player....I will take up for him as he had the best game offensively for us...I'm not sure what was wrong with Lankford or why we threw so much but he didn't play much it seemed...We havent shown all year we can consistantly catch all year..The false start really hurt and the dropped passes early killed some drives...The entire TEAM and Coaches all take this on the chin....They will understand my pain....It will last forever and NEVER go away

Congrats again to Wayne Co

Yes it was a big play but thats pretty shotty to say or try and put on one player....I will take up for him as he had the best game offensively for us...I'm not sure what was wrong with Lankford or why we threw so much but he didn't play much it seemed...We havent shown all year we can consistantly catch all year..The false start really hurt and the dropped passes early killed some drives...The entire TEAM and Coaches all take this on the chin....They will understand my pain....It will last forever and NEVER go away

Congrats again to Wayne Co

You missed the part where I said and company because he go absolutely no help on that play or the one that followed. I know the will feel it forever. They are still our Pirates. thumb[1].gif

Edited by rlh

WC beat us but you guys got mercy ruled so you really don't have much ground to run your mouth to SP.

rlh I don't run my mouth. I think it's laughable that someone would bring up coaching as an excuse. In a game time situation, coaching can't do much about getting beat up front, missing tackles, dropping a snap, dropping passes, jumping off side etc. Don't get mad at me because you lost...