Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Well I think it was already proved this season, but this one makes it a fact TT. This year SP was not as good as last year. Next year might be different. This year the team was way too inconsistent. They suprised me getting this far. When they did I became a believer just like you. I will watch the game tonight before I say anything about it on here, but once again Congrats WC!

I don't agree but last years team did have more consistancy on offense....That was the difference in winning and losing to me

No that is not what I said. However, when you Pink Devils act like you done something by vicariously living through the State Champion Wayne County team, I am going to call you on it.

If that's what you have to tell yourself to get through the rest of the day....

...but I'd rather go see ol' Mtn Troll. He might have a cure for what ails you!

I don't know. I'm taking up for you and Moto.

WC > rest of 1A

Apparently, rlh seems to think that SP beating JB LAST YEARhas something to do with what just happened.

Actually, I think it has something to do with you guys jumping the WC band wagon because they could do what you couldn't.

No that is not what I said. However, when you Pink Devils act like you done something by vicariously living through the State Champion Wayne County team, I am going to call you on it.

I doubt any JB fan is living through Wayne Co. JB has had some battles with WC for many years now and we respect them and are happy for them.<

If that's what you have to tell yourself to get through the rest of the day....

...but I'd rather go see ol' Mtn Troll. He might have a cure for what ails you!

I don't have to tell myself anything. This isn't the1st time I have seen the Pirates lose a title game. In fact its the 4th. It may not be the last.

Yes it was a big play but thats pretty shotty to say or try and put on one player....I will take up for him as he had the best game offensively for us...I'm not sure what was wrong with Lankford or why we threw so much but he didn't play much it seemed...We havent shown all year we can consistantly catch all year..The false start really hurt and the dropped passes early killed some drives...The entire TEAM and Coaches all take this on the chin....They will understand my pain....It will last forever and NEVER go away

Congrats again to Wayne Co

i'm still letting folks hold that 98 ring traintracks. but it's $2 now, since it says back-to-back on the side. :roflolk:

3a he says. :roflol: