Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

If Cody would have kept his head on straight he could have played in the NFL. I personally seen letters he had during his freshman year from USC, Texas, Michigan, Florida, and Auburn. Now, for this game we have got to come out and play hard and tough. We will. The effort will be there by the pirates. The intensity will definitily be there. Now all we have to do is execute. I like our chances against a good Wayne County team.

:thumb: . Taking advantage of the delay I see. If everything is there like you say its going to be then I like our chances also. Pirates have played with a chip on their shoulder during the playoffs this year. This is not going to end until the number 3 seed gets that gold ball. Number 3 seed. Lol. Sorry I had to laugh at that.

I know Tom ! I think you're one of the few with a level head, the pirates are the champs til someone can knock em off,,,, I like to throw a few punches at you guys on here cause we sure didn't throw a punch atcha last year... Lol.... I do respect what the program is able to do down there year after year ! How can anyone not ?

Yeah we are use to taking those jabs.....you coming over to Cookeville this year??

Yeah we are use to taking those jabs.....you coming over to Cookeville this year??

How long are they going to play in Cookeville? Will they not vote or something soon to see if anyone wants a new place? I mean my gosh Geogia plays in the Georgia dome could we at least get Vandy's field? How lame. If the players got to play somewhere like Neyland Stadium then that would just make the State Championship expierence a 100 times better.

Edited by NoCompetition2

How long are they going to play in Cookeville? Will they not vote or something soon to see if anyone wants a new place? I mean my gosh Geogia plays in the Georgia Dome. Could we at least get Vandy's field? How lame. If the players got to play somewhere like Neyland Stadium then that would just make the State Championship expierence a 100 times better.

Edited by NoCompetition2

How long are they going to play in Cookeville? Will they not vote or something soon to see if anyone wants a new place? I mean my gosh Geogia plays in the Georgia dome could we at least get Vandy's field? How lame. If the players got to play somewhere like Neyland Stadium then that would just make the State Championship expierence a 100 times better.

Agreed!! The facilities in Cookeville do not compare at all to Vandy or MTSU....all they keep promoting for this year are the "NEW LOCKER ROOMS". Big deal, the game is played on the field, not in a locker room. Even the concession stands last year were not prepared to serve food when the gates were opened. We were told to come back in about 30 minutes. Ridiculous!! Hopefully this year will be better.

Edited by piratetom