Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Hey peghead we had no answer for ya ! Again I thought the pirates of 2010 ranks in the top 5 best 1A teams I've ever seen... 05 TC was the best I've seen.... I've seen many of the championship games over the years and been to many playoff games, I've traveled near and far,,,, been to your place 3 times,,,, once when Eddie Moore played for you guys,,,,, I know you folks are proud down there ( heck I would be too )

OK heres my prediction. This is going to be a whale of a game by both teams. SP is hungry for back to back titles and WC is hungry for thier first title. Schedules, past wins or loses, whos done what up till now wont matter come Friday because these two are both gonna bring thier A games.No matter what I or any other poster says or posts it will be decided by these young men on the field. Both teams have awesome athletes and from all indications are very good sportsmen. Best of luck to both teams and lets all hope that it is the battle we anticipate. I predict a 5 point or less victory either way.

But gotta pull for the Cats in this one to get the Gold Ball

Edited by Cats7

OK heres my prediction. This is going to be a whale of a game by both teams. SP is hungry for back to back titles and WC is hungry for thier first title. Schedules, past wins or loses, whos done what up till now wont matter come Friday because these two are both gonna bring thier A games.No matter what I or any other poster says or posts it will be decided by these young men on the field. Both teams have awesome athletes and from all indications are very good sportsmen. Best of luck to both teams and lets all hope that it is the battle we anticipate. I predict a 5 point or less victory either way.

But gotta pull for the Cats in this one to get the Gold Ball

I agree....:thumb:

Thomas the train you get so defensive ! Your guys are no faster than anyone else, and besides when the cats gotcha not wanting to get back up after a play, your little party is over.... Toot toot ! I saw fri night that you are very beatible, more so than last year, BIG AND SLOW up front and you jus do the zone blocking to open a seam for your backs.... WC gunna out quick ya Thomas ! Toot toot !

Lol your cute! Did u come up with that on your own? Thats so clever and original...Did u wear your big boy power rangers today u little booger?Did u? Aweee that's cute..Look guys isn't this wittle booger cute??..Poor wittle guy you in for a rude awakening little feller....U should learned your lesson last your with your booger team effort getting waxed and mopped up and down the field...If you don't think we are faster then your one blind little guy....Your drooling crap from your mouth! Go wipe it off and brush your teeth little booger...I smell it from here....Garbage post ...flick.......Now go pull your head outta the toilet

Legit times....#21(4.8), #4(4.7), #42(4.9), #19(4.6), and #10(4.8). #19 hit 4.5 a couple of times.

Looks about right...Your guys looked more quick than fast...We def have much more overall speed but if you guys play assignments and make good open field tackles it will be a nail biter...I think turnovers and tackling is key in this game...Can Wayne County make the plays in the open field and contain 2/6/15 as all three are shifty with another gear....For SP we can't give up big plays through the air...Our front 7 is stout and WC will have to throw some to win this game...How our DB's hold up will play a huge part as well