Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

#19 is faster than anyone we have then because we have no one that runs a 4.5.

There is no way that Chubb or Johnson doesn't run in the high 4.5 range....That pass Johnson took down the sideline and the long run he was lightning fast...I'm sorry but 19 isn't as fast as Lil Man...Did you see him hawk 16 from behind at the goal line? He was 10 yards behind him and closed quick...Maybe he was hurt when they ran the times or had a bad day but he can motor

It's White on White ,TT99

128017_view.jpg

If Grider is going to wear all white again, he needs to get us some white helmets. This may confuse those Wayne County boys and they might think they are grabbing our jersey and grab our face mask. That will give us a 15 yard penalty. If Grider had played Alcoa and made that 25,000 dollars on that game, he could have done this. You think im joking but im not.

If Grider is going to wear all white again, he needs to get us some white helmets. This may confuse those Wayne County boys and they might think they are grabbing our jersey and grab our face mask. That will give us a 15 yard penalty. If Grider had played Alcoa and made that 25,000 dollars on that game, he could have done this. You think im joking but im not.

yes, Roy, and he may have had enough left over to buy one of those Kicking nets like they use in the SEC.

More important than Roy's dribble is the fine OT play against the Tigers 'MR FOOTBALL' finalst. DJ ate his a** up all night long.

You think I'm jokin but I'm not...

The mr football thing is all a joke anyway. I am proud of the Pirates who have won and been nominated but when the Hale kid did not even get nominated with what 2500 yards last year it was a joke.

More important than Roy's dribble is the fine OT play against the Tigers 'MR FOOTBALL' finalst. DJ ate his a** up all night long.

You think I'm jokin but I'm not...

Elvis that #53 looks real mean in those pictures at the Mr Football banquet. I would not make him mad if I were you. It may be real easy for him to find you friday at the game and use that runner-up plaque to hit you over the head for making him mad since he will be watching from those old concrete bleachers in cookeville.

The 2010 pirate team doesn't rank in the top 5 I promise. The best team to ever wear the orange and black lost in the 98 semifinals to Trousdale. 1994, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2007 don't compare to these teams the past three years.

Why are we still talking about 1998 Trousdale? This is the freaking State Championship week. This is ridiculous! We better just get ready to HIT SOMEBODY come Friday!!