Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

No no little buddy you got it all wrong....We want and sometimes need to create doubt in our players minds to humble them and create more focus...We don't need to convince anyone on a message board...You will see for yourself just like Jo Burnt toast last year...There is a difference in knowing the path and walking the path....Will your players be nervous?!? Doubt?!? All these things take place in the biggest stage.....This is nothing new for us....If we "play" like we did at Gville and show that same intensity and focus Wayne County will only get to see and sniff the Gold Ball! They will have a nice shiny Silver one though and there is nothing wrong with that...

Case in point...99 Moore County was still pretty excited to pick up that Silver Ball....2007 McKenzie was excited to hoist their Silver Ball...Last year Jo Burnt was still pleased to get theirs...In 2009 we tried to leave it on the field...All those teams got TRAINTRACKED!!! There is no other option for us....Silver is nothing to hang your head about though as its still a accomplishment....I just don't think you guys match up with us well at all....You want respect well here's your chance at earning it...You will have to pick your poison with our Two Headed Dog thats so competitive they fight over table scraps...You better hope Chubb is still gimpy and the other Allen sits out again....Regardless Either by Train or by Air next Friday you will indeed get......

TRAINTRACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll never forget the tears on Malcom Jones' face.

all yal south pitt fans r a bunch of talk an mess i have never in my life heard such non since on a thread in my life..its either totally off subject of this fridays game or how someone is gunna get "traintracked"or "one more time ""hit somebody "o wait forgot the other phrase "hello"!its all gettin kinda old everyone...if u wanna talk about fb talk it with class instead off cockiness cause when someone knocks u off tht high horse yal r ridin on it is gunna be tht much sweeter for who ever does..u think im jokin but im not quoted from the great roy

Jest for you youngon. "Hellooooo", The Pirates is about to "Hit someone" and most likely result in some much anticipated "earholing" or some youngon getting "traintracked" by C.Blevins and crew. Figure after that 1st 1 SP folkes will be a wantin to sees it jest "one more time" agin,agin and agin. Yous thinks OP is a joking.........................Old Pirate ain't jest a joking neither..... :roflol:

OP SAYS: "IF YOU AIN'T THE LEAD DOG...,THE SMELL AND SCENARY NEVER-EVER CHANGES"

Recon Old Pirate did talk futeball about this her feud between WC & SP. And when someone does knock the Pirates off that high horse, theys can says theys went and did something special. Which will ultimately be more memoriable for them. So if WC goes out & does that...Well Congrats in advance on a job well done and very deserving.... :thumb:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

LOL...all BS aside, we don't expect a blowout. We do however expect to win...plain and simple.

same here an yal keep bringin the game from las year up but the only difference between tht team yal beat then an WC is tht WC would whoop them plain an simple so dnt be expectin to be playin Jb jus to let everyone no ..imho this wayne county team is one of the best to come out of the west these las couple of years there not a one dimension team an neither r we weak on either side of the ball..its gunna be a great game wish it was friday so i can c tht train south pitt be talkin bout cause we got the thing to derail wat yal got

And when someone does knock the Pirates off that high horse, says can says theys went and did something special. Which will ultimately be more memoriable for them. So if WC goes out & does that...Well Congrats in advance on a job well done and very deserving.... :thumb:

plus 1 on this part best post ive ever see u post the other i didnt even pay any attention too <_< lol

same here an yal keep bringin the game from las year up but the only difference between tht team yal beat then an WC is tht WC would whoop them plain an simple so dnt be expectin to be playin Jb jus to let everyone no ..imho this wayne county team is one of the best to come out of the west these las couple of years there not a one dimension team an neither r we weak on either side of the ball..its gunna be a great game wish it was friday so i can c tht train south pitt be talkin bout cause we got the thing to derail wat yal got

I have all the faith in Vic and the rest of the staff to have our boys ready and if our boys play our game, I'm pretty confident but things happen. Nothing against WC or any team in the West, this bunch is tight and very few things rattle them.

Can't wait to see how it turns out.