Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

where's, my boy, howie pirate?

"you can't hit what you can't see! class of 85!!" :thumb:

He made a brief appearance on this thread earlier, for those that missed it here it is:

I'm back and i bet you boys been wondering where howiepirate's been huh? Figured since I proved my point in cookeville last year, I'd lay low this season and let these oh pirate legs do the talkin while everyone else goes a walkin. I been plunderin in the higher classifications this season and thats the reason I'll be in cookeville on friday and who cares if i wear orange or black or set on the home side, i see another mercy rule (remember jb last year?). I called it before the game to oh "MotoMouth" and said we would win by five touchdowns and we did. So here is a simple message to all the pests from the west, South Pitt is the beast from the east and we will win by five touchdowns because "WE WILL RUN DOWN YOUR THROATS AND WILL NOT NEED TO PASS" Maybe a little gas when we step on your face and make you eat dirt>. So shut up all you haters and enjoy your basketball season. howiepirate----THE PROPHET DADDY!

He made a brief appearance on this thread earlier, for those that missed it here it is:

I'm back and i bet you boys been wondering where howiepirate's been huh? Figured since I proved my point in cookeville last year, I'd lay low this season and let these oh pirate legs do the talkin while everyone else goes a walkin. I been plunderin in the higher classifications this season and thats the reason I'll be in cookeville on friday and who cares if i wear orange or black or set on the home side, i see another mercy rule (remember jb last year?). I called it before the game to oh "MotoMouth" and said we would win by five touchdowns and we did. So here is a simple message to all the pests from the west, South Pitt is the beast from the east and we will win by five touchdowns because "WE WILL RUN DOWN YOUR THROATS AND WILL NOT NEED TO PASS" Maybe a little gas when we step on your face and make you eat dirt>. So shut up all you haters and enjoy your basketball season. howiepirate----THE PROPHET DADDY!

24.gif Howie, Mayor Ambassador is going to swoon.

:roflol: That ol' sob...motomouth huh? The prophet daddy? Only Howie...Only Howie!:roflol:

We knew that going in. I tried to tell some of you that JB was NOT the favorite but y'all had an agenda and wouldn't listen. The only thing JB learned from last year's game is that SP was bigger, stronger, and faster than us and they executed their game plan to perfection. We did not.

...and then SP walked onto the field, as in they had it won before kick off. WC can't come out flat like JB did last year.

Yeah I mentioned in my post that you guys rotate more than that in the game but the starting lineup shows only 3 starters playing both ways. That's where I was getting my numbers.

Who is a starter Little Man or J-Train? Plus, we have had a bunch of different guys starting due to injuries the year so that can be misleading depended on where and when you got it.

Best of luck to SP it is a repeat for sure for the Pirates. I watched them 2 years ago in the Championship and they got beat. Last year I stayed at home and yall won. So with that being said I will stay at home and watch the Pirates kick some Wayne Co. butt. Good luck again and I know SP will represent the Valley and Southeast TN. well.

GO PIRATES

Buc55, SP folkes is sure to appreciate you city fellers a wishing them valley skillet head youngons luck. Old Pirate says you fellers got messed on and should be in Cookeville. :thumb: Don't ritely FCS will lose and that will forever tarnish their title. Jest plain down right shameful them refs were so bad.

Don't let ole reaction knows OP has kind words towards the bucs. Wouldn't want to confuse that youngon... :roflol:

I was looking at the TSSAA roster/lineup here: Rosters Looking at it again, I see 4 players playing (starting) both ways.

That suggests that both Allen twins are back and Chubb is not too gimpy to play CB Friday and Lankford isn't starting. We may be in trouble if all we got coming off the bench is a Mr. Football finalist. :shock:

That suggests that both Allen twins are back and Chubb is not too gimpy to play CB Friday and Lankford isn't starting. We may be in trouble if all we got coming off the bench is a Mr. Football finalist. :shock:

I see. Hey what happend to Jawan Smith, Trey Chance, & Michael Ashburn? Those are some big ol' boys that aren't there any more!

the quintessential south pitt post. no hokie character, no sandbagging, no sarcasm and no need for talking about power rangers and boogers. just howiepirate layin it down. the bar has been set and the rest fall short. sp by 5 td's, book it!

you can't hit what you can't see. class of 85. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278