Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

I have all the faith in Vic and the rest of the staff to have our boys ready and if our boys play our game, I'm pretty confident but things happen. Nothing against WC or any team in the West, this bunch is tight and very few things rattle them.

Can't wait to see how it turns out.

i got high confidence in both these teams if i wasnt a wc fan then i dont no who i would go with to be honest i would give south pitt the edge beenin these seniors has been here more than once an no how to win but they also no how to lose so they can be beat WC jus has to go play ball an showem they r who we say they are ..gunna be a hard fought game !both teams have class so i expect nothin less

same here an yal keep bringin the game from las year up but the only difference between tht team yal beat then an WC is tht WC would whoop them plain an simple so dnt be expectin to be playin Jb jus to let everyone no ..imho this wayne county team is one of the best to come out of the west these las couple of years there not a one dimension team an neither r we weak on either side of the ball..its gunna be a great game wish it was friday so i can c tht train south pitt be talkin bout cause we got the thing to derail wat yal got

Last year is last year. One similarity though is that you guys were crowing at the moon last year until somebody out there knocked you out of the playoffs prematurely. I think it was the Pansy County Viqueens or something. Then they went down to JB and not many gave the Pirates a chance in that game because they were 13 -0 and had mercy ruled a bunch of people. Here we are a year later and WC is suddenly the #1 seed. :roflol:

Best of luck to SP it is a repeat for sure for the Pirates. I watched them 2 years ago in the Championship and they got beat. Last year I stayed at home and yall won. So with that being said I will stay at home and watch the Pirates kick some Wayne Co. butt. Good luck again and I know SP will represent the Valley and Southeast TN. well.

GO PIRATES

Your an aboslute idiot. Bet you wont hit me big guy actually i KNOW you wont. :thumb:

HA son I would take your best shot on your best day of your life without a helmet or a facemask!!! I AINT HARD TO FIND FUNNY MAN!!!!

HELLLLLOOOOO!!!! Come on PIRATES WHERE YOU AT!!!!! HIT SOMEBODY FRIDAY!!!! ONE MORE TIME!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!!