Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

128017_view.jpg

Holy Cow!! 125 pages and I haven't even started reading posts. Maybe I'll get caught up by Friday. Mean while enjoy this pic from Gordonsville.

The commentators on the radio covering the Gordonsville game didn't know whether to pee their pants or go to commercial break on this one. The Gordonsville fans thoroughly enjoyed it as well.

Is Danny Ray the black coach that goes around yelling "HOOOOOO" "HOOOOOO" and who is that crazy fan that roller skates up and down the side yelling real loud to "hit somebody" and "One time" . Also what does "one time" mean in.

No, Danny Ray is the DC, former Asst during my years and came back and won it all as a HC in 1994. HOOOOOOOO is COACH HALE.

My cousin is the ONE TIME guy...that's former PIRATE GREAT David Wyatt.

Is Danny Ray the black coach that goes around yelling "HOOOOOO" "HOOOOOO" and who is thatcrazy fan that roller skates up and down the side yelling real loud to "hit somebody" and "One time" . Also what does "one time" mean in.

:roflol: Youngon, That be "Captain Crazy" to most....that feller learned the techique of earholing back-n-the day. Per near sure he knocked some fellers' ears pert near inside their jocks :popcorneater:

Recon he wants to see from these Pirates now....... :popcorneater: You WC folkes look out....,cause ifin the Pirates really..... git focused on this feud, theys alikely to do jest that......

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Your right about that Old Bird!! HELLOOO!!! SP is about to HIT SOMEBODY!!!!! ONE MORE TIME!!! ONE MORE TIME!! Boys keep getting ready to go to battle! 2 more days of practice! You practice like you play. Take it to em ONE MORE TIME!! Its going to be a Big Orange and Black Show this Friday! Get there early everybody and support our boys while they go out with a BANG!!

TE, Old Pirate says after reading every post on here, WC most likely will bring an offensive attack much like UC did in 2009. UC didn't have much of a passing threat and WC says theys do.

Recon them Pirates is goin to have to "HIT SOMEONE.....HELLOOOOO" :roflol:

yep we got stomped ! If we play our best game we still lose ! I bet you grew up wanting to be Elvis cause they woulnt let you play FB

LOL...awwwww, don't be that way.

No, I like most all boy in SP played from Pee Wee to HS. Was on the 86 runner-up squad that lost in OT to Spring Hill.

The Elvis deal came along after I joined the military and folks not from the South started to swear I sounded like him.

If you'd like we can meet Friday and you can tell me your thoughts on it.

all yal south pitt fans r a bunch of talk an mess i have never in my life heard such non since on a thread in my life..its either totally off subject of this fridays game or how someone is gunna get "traintracked"or "one more time ""hit somebody "o wait forgot the other phrase "hello"!its all gettin kinda old everyone...if u wanna talk about fb talk it with class instead off cockiness cause when someone knocks u off tht high horse yal r ridin on it is gunna be tht much sweeter for who ever does..u think im jokin but im not quoted from the great roy

all yal south pitt fans r a bunch of talk an mess i have never in my life heard such non since on a thread in my life..its either totally off subject of this fridays game or how someone is gunna get "traintracked"or "one more time ""hit somebody "o wait forgot the other phrase "hello"!its all gettin kinda old everyone...if u wanna talk about fb talk it with class instead off cockiness cause when someone knocks u off tht high horse yal r ridin on it is gunna be tht much sweeter for who ever does..u think im jokin but im not quoted from the great roy

LOL...man please, half of this entired thread is composed of a fan of last year's victim and then the rest from a TC fan.

Edited by Elvisinokc