Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

If Cody would have kept his head on straight he could have played in the NFL. I personally seen letters he had during his freshman year from USC, Texas, Michigan, Florida, and Auburn. Now, for this game we have got to come out and play hard and tough. We will. The effort will be there by the pirates. The intensity will definitily be there. Now all we have to do is execute. I like our chances against a good Wayne County team.

Powerp, what kind of mess is this? This has to be the worst post you have ever made. This is a bunch of mess. Those SEC coaches can not contact these boys when they are that young or that Slive man will put them on probabtion. You think im joking but im not.

Middle school 27-0, High school 47-8. 74-8. As for little league, making a call now to their coach to ask.

What kind of mess is this? What does this durn game have to do with middle school and little league? I garuntee you if they lose this game, this will be the one everyone remembers, not those other 47 games they won. You think im joking but im not.

The 2010 pirate team doesn't rank in the top 5 I promise. The best team to ever wear the orange and black lost in the 98 semifinals to Trousdale. 1994, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2007 don't compare to these teams the past three years.

Haha Tell me why the 2003 team isn't comparable to these last 3? I agree with the others but not 2003...Thanks I will hang up and listen to your response

Let me ask you Wayne people a question. Is this number 19 going to play in the SEC? I garuntee you if he can run 50 yards in 4.5 seconds, that is world class speed. Im not going to fall for this mess until I see him on Friday. You think im joking but im not.

Lol....not the 50 yard dash Roy. That wasn't on legit time but he got it. You can take that with a grain of salt. The kid ain't slow but I don't want to make it out that he is some Chris Johnson. Now if he turns the corner, than he is gone.