Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Hey peghead we had no answer for ya ! Again I thought the pirates of 2010 ranks in the top 5 best 1A teams I've ever seen... 05 TC was the best I've seen.... I've seen many of the championship games over the years and been to many playoff games, I've traveled near and far,,,, been to your place 3 times,,,, once when Eddie Moore played for you guys,,,,, I know you folks are proud down there ( heck I would be too )

Who did you see Eddie Moore and SP play against little booger? What year?

Toot toot hey Thomas you feel bettr ? You must be that irate feller that was on yalls sidelin hollern ( one more time ) all night, I swear the veins in his head was bulging bout like yours when you blow the toot toot whistle ! So I'm figuring youre calling mercy rule ? Toot toot right ? I wish I was a coming to this game so I could bring you a Thomas the train coloring book so you would calm down,, youmust not have taken you your ridalin this morning, back on topic Thomas ! Toot toot

Looks about right...Your guys looked more quick than fast...We def have much more overall speed but if you guys play assignments and make good open field tackles it will be a nail biter...I think turnovers and tackling is key in this game...Can Wayne County make the plays in the open field and contain 2/6/15 as all three are shifty with another gear....For SP we can't give up big plays through the air...Our front 7 is stout and WC will have to throw some to win this game...How our DB's hold up will play a huge part as well

Yeah, we are quick and we do have some that are fast they just run out of gas on big runs. I'll tell ya right now that we have one of the best LB cores and secondary players in the state. #10 is the best open field tackler I have ever seen!!! The line has just been steller all year long. I've watched SP and they are fast in the backfield and will have the fastest D that WC has seen all year. WC being able to stop the run game is what I believe gives us the edge. It will be the biggest test of all though to stop SP's run game. Gonna be a good one. GO WILDCATS!!!! :thumb:

Toot toot,,, tracks it's been several years ago and it was against TC in a semi game

What kinda BS is this? Who do you play for? Why are we talking about Trousdale? Get your head outta your butt and get on topic son. Your just wanting to start some BS is what your doing! Didnt we spank you enough to show some respect boy? HELLLOOOOO!!! SP is going to HIT SOMEBODY!!!

What kinda BS is this? Who do you play for? Why are we talking about Trousdale? Get your head outta your butt and get on topic son. Your just wanting to start some BS is what your doing! Didnt we spank you enough to show some respect boy? HELLLOOOOO!!! SP is going to HIT SOMEBODY!!!

I played when there was no face mask son so bring it ! I doubt you can spank me greenhorn..... WC gunna bust you up !

Well tracks my memory is not very good but that was my bro, myself and grandfaters intention to see Eddie Moore play..... It was a playoff game tho

Well if you went to see SP to see Eddie Moore play TC then it doesn't say much about any of the three of yalls knowledge....SP never played TC at home in the playoffs when he played....So your intentions were a year late as SP didn't play TC in semis until 99 at home...Eddie Moore was a Freshman at UT by then fwiw