Milan VS CAK

Slim88

Dawg, feels like we are in a battle of wits with a unarmed man. You continuously bring a knife to a gun fight..warriors by 14... hope game is competitive and showcases the ALL the young men's hard work over the season. safe travels to all and to all a good night.

if you would notice that was predictorfan who made that post. guess that makes you the idiot. learn how to read private school BOY!!!! EMPHASIS ON BOY. :roflol::roflol:

(Disclaimer: this is my poor imitation of Leonard's Losers, just for fun, no insults intended, I am not a professional, ha)

The Milan Bulldogs will load up the buses and head east on I40 for a clash with the Christian Academy of Knoxville (CAK) Warriors in Cookeville to decide who is the best 3A football team in the state of TN. The purple people eaters won't need a road map as they have been to 3 of the last 4 state championship games and they are hoping for less stormy weather now that the Tornado warnings have been lifted. CAK may need a tour director to find the field since this is the first ever state championship game for the choir boys from Knoxville. This will be Army vs. Air Force, ground & pound vs. air & flair. Traditional vs unconventional. Expect to see each side inflict some damage in this heavy weight battle, but ultimately the air power of the Warriors will prove to be too much for the Bulldogs to overcome.

FootballDads forecast: CAK 35 Milan 21

Go Warriors!

P.S: Hope everyone has a safe trip to and from Cookeville. :thumb:

Very good.

#18 will have 14 tackles and fumble recovery

#25 will have 2 td's and 185 yds.