Milan VS CAK

Slim88

CAK has a great offense. A very balanced offense. QB, High and WR's Howell and Smith are as good as I've seen at the HS level. CAK will score some points. I expect 35-42 points by CAK.

I just do not see Milan slowing the CAK passing game down. Especially it being the first time the Bulldogs have seen a unique passing attack like this. You can study it on film, but stopping it will difficult.

This year I see CAK bring the Gold again back to East TN.

Best of Luck to both teams! :thumb:

:thumb:

Football Dad,

I am so sorry your son was injured. When he comes out of a game, you know he is

hurt. He is the toughest kid i have seen at CAK. I can't imagine his disappointment but i do know that we would not have made it to the state without him. It was great to see him go out to midfield on crutches at the start of second half as the captain. He is all class, our CAK team is all class and the Milan boys are all class. I know it's bittersweet but tell #18 job well done.

29 consecutive year in playoffs is great. I do not know the answer but when was the last time Alcoa or Maryville missed the playoffs? CAK has only played football for 12 or so years so no they do not have a Tradition, but they do have a gold ball this century. AS far as Alcoa and Maryville they have a great history/Tradition in football in the my life time(44 years) and more gold balls then I can count.

They do have great traditions as well...Still proud of our 4 gold and 4 silver. Still not too bad for a rural community school. Will always be proud of our boys in purple. We'll keep trying..you can bet on that. Win or lose, you will continue to see a sea of purple across the field ..!!!!

GO DAWGS..!!!

BTW....ironically, one of our gold DID come against Maryville.....played it IN Alcoa...!!!!

"I love how all these Milan haters come out of the woodworks when we lose to a team that NO ONE else in 3A could touch either!

This post has been edited by BullDawgGirl03: 2 hours ago"

Couldnt touch? Interesting...Alcoa and Austin East gave them a run for their money! Alcoa blew a big 2nd half lead to lose in overtime by 1 pt! I have said it before and I will say it again(especially for dawg), Milan would have a hard time beating a lot of East TN 3A teams! They have proven that they cant beat Alcoa and CAK. The would not beat Austin East. They would struggle to beat Sullivan North, Elizabethton, Polk Co, Kingston, and probably Tyner! Football teams in this area are just better than Milan's area. I wonder what the excuse would have been if Austin East would have beat Milan...that is a interesting question! LOL

Oh, and since you guys are so happy about "just making the playoffs for how ever many years straight", come on down and play in our district next year and that streak will be in huge jeopardy! You definately wouldnt finish no better than 3rd, but im gona say no farther than round 2 in the playoffs either way!

Again, congrads on both teams making it to the championship and CAK for winning thier 1st! That Coleman kid from Milan is a very good player too.

"I love how all these Milan haters come out of the woodworks when we lose to a team that NO ONE else in 3A could touch either!

Couldnt touch? Interesting...Alcoa and Austin East gave them a run for their money! Alcoa blew a big 2nd half lead to lose in overtime by 1 pt! I have said it before and I will say it again(especially for dawg), Milan would have a hard time beating a lot of East TN 3A teams! They have proven that they cant beat Alcoa and CAK. The would not beat Austin East. They would struggle to beat Sullivan North, Elizabethton, Polk Co, Kingston, and probably Tyner! Football teams in this area are just better than Milan's area. I wonder what the excuse would have been if Austin East would have beat Milan...that is a interesting question! LOL

Oh, and since you guys are so happy about "just making the playoffs for how ever many years straight", come on down and play in our district next year and that streak will be in huge jeopardy! You definately wouldnt finish no better than 3rd, but im gona say no farther than round 2 in the playoffs either way!

Again, congrads on both teams making it to the championship and CAK for winning thier 1st! That Coleman kid from Milan is a very good player too.

OH yeah......

We took another one of our gold from Kingston as well....

As for the rest listed, guess we'll never know as long as Alcoa and CAK are around....

IT'S A PURPLE THING......YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND..!!!

yeah and if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt everytime he hit the ground.

private + open zones + recruiting = gold balls. :twisted:

You are right, we couldn't. CAK got tired of getting their tails kicked and set out to change that. Some cak supporters wanted to change the playing field, but the coaches and the kids set out to make the change and I for one, am glad they did. Makes us all better. The West is doomed for at least the next 15-20 years.

your probaly right as long as ya'll keep your zones wide open and keep the recruiting war going in the east. :thumb: