FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

If TSSAA would seed teams according to ability, I'm not sure that a west Tn team would have even made it to the dance this year. Maybe next year they will send someone from quad 2 that way to make it a little more fair.

What you say is pretty common in TN for years. But......... There are 3 west end teams with a legitimate shot at bringing home a Gold Ball. MAYBE 4. We consider a west/east split in TN with the dividing line at the Nashville Basin being the line. You may not be sure now but you will be sure when it's all over. I like Henry Co.'s chances a LOT. I like Milan's chances as well as Dresden's!!!! And I'm not counting out Wayne Co. or Whitehaven. I do think that Wayne Co. will struggle to top South Pitt and not sure Whitehaven can hang with Maryville but we'll see. Here in the west, we take our own homegrown kids and get after people unlike some programs more easterly and we're proud of it. Just look, TSSAA even moved the Blue Cross Bowl all the way over to Cookville to make it harder on the fans from the west. No matter, we'll be there!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Dressdan/Wrongsideoftracks :mrgreen:

Me to....what he said.

Roy, I never really had a problem with your posts either but not sure I care for the implications of this post of yours. We aren't backwards people over here and don't appreciate being characterized that way. But it's good bullenboard material.

I'm not a Lions faithful as you should know but I'm behind them 100% in Cookville Since they played Huntingdon they have proven themselves to be MUCH better than everyone else thought they were and any team that doesn't prepare that way is in trouble. Any team in 2A that feels like they are gonna walk all over the Lions could well be in deep PooPoo! FC fans or supporters can talk all the smack they/you want to and all it's gonna do is make Dresden play harder. We play Dresden pretty regularly (especially since we're in the same district now) and have a good W/L record against them. BUT we narrowly beat them in week two and the first round of the playoffs Dresden handed us out butts on a platter. They been doing the same thing to everybody they faced in the playoffs.

The Dresden Lions are not a team to talk smack and make fun of on here. The east end better get serious or ya'll are gonna be embarrassed!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Me to....what he said.

Never really had a problem with your posts either but not sure I care for the implications of this post of yours. We aren't backwards people over here and don't appreciate being characterized that way. But it's good bullenboard material.

I'm not a Lions faithful as you should know but I'm behind them 100% in Cookville Since they played Huntingdon they have proven themselves to be MUCH better than everyone else thought they were and any team that doesn't prepare that way is in trouble. Any team in 2A that feels like they are gonna walk all over the Lions could well be in deep PooPoo! FC fans or supporters can talk all the smack they/you want to and all it's gonna do is make Dresden play harder. We play Dresden pretty regularly (especially since we're in the same district now) and have a good W/L record against them. BUT we narrowly beat them in week two and the first round of the playoffs Dresden handed us out butts on a platter. They been doing the same thing to everybody they faced in the playoffs.

The Dresden Lions are not a team to talk smack and make fun of on here. The east end better get serious or ya'll are gonna be embarrassed!!!!

You are aware that RoyDillardJr is a South Pitt fan.

I'm finding it funny that the only folks talking smack are the Dresden folks talking smack to themselves. Funny stuff. :popcorneater:

I'm truly at a loss for words for the first time in my life. All the self deprecation and then fierce rebuttal of themselves is truly a thing of beauty. :mrgreen:

Dresden: So, you think you are going to walk all over us?

Dresden: Well, heck no! You ain't going to walk all over us.

Dresden: We are backwoods/wrong side of the tracks.

Dresden: Well, them's fightin' words in these here parts!

:roflol:

• Upvote 1

Thanks rage you guys are a class act for sure. No doubt your running back would have made a difference in the game because he is a stud! Think we would have still won but who knows? Someone told me he was a sophmore if that's the case you guys will be very hard to deal with for a couple more years. He is the only runner I've seen this year knock our #86 and #10 back a for several plays.

Sat wont get here soon enough for us. Dont know much about FCS but doubt they will not be your size and we already know the fanbase is a little different than you guys.

Thanks for your support and we hope all the West Tn will be bringing home the hardware.

Henry County, we are planning on being there to support you guys in full force. Sorry I might be wearing St Louis (or Adamsville) Cardnials colors with a DHS hat but it's still mostly red. Sorry Milan I own no purple but we will be cheering for you. :rolleyes:

Great Season Lions! Great Play-Off Run!! Finnish It Represent WEST Tn With Pride!!

GO Milan and of coarse Henry County!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I'm finding it funny that the only folks talking smack are the Dresden folks talking smack to themselves. Funny stuff. :popcorneater:

I'm truly at a loss for words for the first time in my life. All the self deprecation and then fierce rebuttal of themselves is truly a thing of beauty. :mrgreen:

Dresden: So, you think you are going to walk all over us?

Dresden: Well, heck no! You ain't going to walk all over us.

Dresden: We are backwoods/wrong side of the tracks.

Dresden: Well, them's fightin' words in these here parts!

:roflol:

Eye garuntee ewe gots a plus won four that post Ms toofsferry.And eye aints joking!

grill12.gif

Well shoot far guess ima going to have to dis put my 2 cents in dis ole topic. Just got dun slopin mine ole hogs and boy are dem pigs nasty wit all did here rain. Now da way ole Possum sees did here game dis comin satterty is we have usin two underdogs dat was not pose to be here. Pose to be dem creekbank rugrats and i think it was adamsville not real sure bout dat pick. But we have d's peoples on dis thread dat makes all d"s wisecracks bout both teams and dont know nuttin bout em.

da way ole possum sees dis game is a closin coming down to da 4th qtr and who don't turn dat ole pigskin over late in dis game. Good luck to both teams and if dis rain stops long enuff for me to get my ole truck runnin ole possum will be dar to holler for dat green team from POSSUMTOWM......... Wez gonna bring dat gold ball back home wit us finally!

Wasn't the movie Deliverance filmed in East Tn? Granted we have a hog farm close to our school but the hogs are used for food not recreational purposes like in the middle/ eastern parts of the state.

Can you say squeal like a pig? :o