FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

First of all, congratulations FCS. You played a good game. We did not. I will say tho, we got to the Championship game by winning our games honestly.

At no point has anyone done anything dishonest at FCS. Dresden was clearly outclassed and overmatched yesterday. It became evident quickly that you didn't belong there at all.

I do know one thing. I woke up this morning a state champion! Did you? :thumb:

At no point has anyone done anything dishonest at FCS. Dresden was clearly outclassed and overmatched yesterday. It became evident quickly that you didn't belong there at all.

I do know one thing. I woke up this morning a state champion! Did you? :thumb:

No, we did not win the state championship but we DID win our way there, so we had the same right to be there as you did.

Why must you and your "friends" continue to say disaparaging things about Dresden. If it makes you feel better, be my guest. I did offer my congratulations to you in an earlier post. You played well and we didn't. It's as simple as that. We are nonetheless proud of our Lions for their accomplishments this year and hope to continue in years to come.

No, we did not win the state championship but we DID win our way there, so we had the same right to be there as you did.

Why must you and your "friends" continue to say disaparaging things about Dresden. If it makes you feel better, be my guest. I did offer my congratulations to you in an earlier post. You played well and we didn't. It's as simple as that. We are nonetheless proud of our Lions for their accomplishments this year and hope to continue in years to come.

You offered congratulations with a big caveat - calling us dishonest. I call that talking out of both sides of you mouth. :thumb:

You didn't even lose with class. There were helmets being ripped off and knees/cleats being raked over our kids helmet-less faces. How did our kids respond? By getting up and methodically continuing to hand the Lions their ______! :hungry:

Edited by toofsfairy

You offered congratulations with a big caveat - calling us dishonest. I call that talking out of both sides of you mouth. :thumb:

You didn't even lose with class. There were helmets being ripped off and knees/cleats being raked over our kids helmet-less faces. How did our kids respond? By getting up and methodically continuing to hand the Lions their ______! :hungry:

now you're making fun of their poor dental hygiene!!!... oh wait... that's not that means. :roflolk:

No we're probably not gonna let up for a few days for a few reasons. All I heard all week was how your players were "warriors" and how y'all had "heart" and how we didn't belong in the state championship and all this "DLU" mess that got you no where close to winning yesterday, you all acted like y'all should be given the state championship because y'all play hard. I read absolute crap all week from y'alls fans and none of it was about the game. You all barely even talked any football and it showed yesterday that your boys knew just as much about football as y'all do, NONE!!!! You found out yesterday that other teams have "warriors" and also play with a little "heart." As for the game, y'all had 2 good players. #14 and #10 were good players. The rest of the players were average at best. Y'all were slow and weak, oh and small. Your line was pitiful, an absolute joke. I have no clue how y'all made it to the state championship. Both of your lines got dominated and it showed on the scoreboard. Good job Commanders on the state championship!! I wish I could have won one, but too bad we ran into a 4A team last year

If you mean class by pushing and shoving our players after the play was over, then yes you definitely had class.

I have to say, if we had been given a touchdown we didn't deserve, we would have taken it too. But, it would have not have had the same satisfaction as getting to the championship game by deserving each and every touchdown.

Now that is all I am going to say on this topic. The game is over. We cannot replay it on the internet.

If you mean class by pushing and shoving our players after the play was over, then yes you definitely had class.

I have to say, if we had been given a touchdown we didn't deserve, we would have taken it too. But, it would have not have had the same satisfaction as getting to the championship game by deserving each and every touchdown.

Now that is all I am going to say on this topic. The game is over. We cannot replay it on the internet.

Deserves doesn't have anything to do with anything. Our boys worked hard and were responsible for getting it done on the field. They did that. They do not control any of the referee calls. I'll quote Dana White here, "don't leave it up to the judges." :thumb:

Crawl back under your west TN rock with your tail between your legs. And yes, I can replay it on the Internet. :mrgreen:

No we're probably not gonna let up for a few days for a few reasons. All I heard all week was how your players were "warriors" and how y'all had "heart" and how we didn't belong in the state championship and all this "DLU" mess that got you no where close to winning yesterday, you all acted like y'all should be given the state championship because y'all play hard. I read absolute crap all week from y'alls fans and none of it was about the game. You all barely even talked any football and it showed yesterday that your boys knew just as much about football as y'all do, NONE!!!! You found out yesterday that other teams have "warriors" and also play with a little "heart." As for the game, y'all had 2 good players. #14 and #10 were good players. The rest of the players were average at best. Y'all were slow and weak, oh and small. Your line was pitiful, an absolute joke. I have no clue how y'all made it to the state championship. Both of your lines got dominated and it showed on the scoreboard. Good job Commanders on the state championship!! I wish I could have won one, but too bad we ran into a 4A team last year

1st off, wow. :blink:

2nd, you would have been beat twice by trousdale if you had beaten signal last year. :thumb:

finally congrats on the goldball, glad it's in region 4 where it belongs. :thumb:

Congrads to the players from Dresden. Alot of hard work and big wins to get to the TN state Final. Perks to the players.

Just hope Coach Hewett doesn't get on 101.3 and run down the refs or call out people who he fells hurt his team. If anything the local refs were trying to help them out if they ever got to the finals. Like the chippy personal fouls at the end of the game.

Typical............

Maybe you should look at photo number seven on tennessan sports.com. A player with both hands on a helmet ripping it off is far from a chippy personal foul and to follow it up on the next play with a personal foul should always be called regardless of the score. The officials should not be faulted for doing their job.

Overall it was a very good hard hitting game and the Dresden qb is one tough young man he took some hard hits and kept bouncing back.

Turning point in the game occurred before the kickoff when FCS deferred the ball and took the wind. Two quick scores was all the tenacious FCS defense needed.

Congratulations to Dresden on a Silver Ball but most of congratulations to FCS players coaches and fans on a well deserved long awaited GOLD BALL.

First of all congrats to Friendship Christian School on being the state champions. :thumb: You absolutely kicked our butts on both sides of the ball. Our defense was there for three quarters but just quit in the fourth. O line was just blown up all day and our special teams looked more like special ed. Don't think I would say the west is weak by judging our performance yesterday. If Dresden would have played that bad in any playoff game leading up to the championship we would've been playing basketball already.

Dresden has nothing to be ashamed of, we just lost a game. I'm very proud of this team and what they accomplished this year. Thanks to all the people who have supported us around this area and it's been a heck of a ride this year.