Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

CONGRATS TERELL ROLLINS....WINS THE LINEMAN AWARD....YOU GO BOY...ALSO, JEMEL WAS ALSO THERE AND NOMINATED AS ONE OF THE 3 FINALIST AND IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, THE AWARD COULD HAVE VERY EASILY BEEN SHARED BY MEL AND REL. CONGRATS BOTH OF YOU EXCELLENT YOUNG MEN ON GREAT CAREERS AT GHS....ONE JOB LEFT TO DO, NOW GO GET IT YOUNG MEN. WE LOVE YOU AND ARE PROUD OF YOU. Congrats also to Dalton Boles, finalist for Mr. Tennessee class 2a back. Greene County is proud of all you young men. and lastly, congrats to young Mr. VanLier from maplewood, also a finalist with Dalton. Charlie High from CAK won that award....good job fellas.

this ant covington your playen son you can belive that we are the GREENEVILLE GREENE DEVILS . ENOUGH SAID !

This isn't the BRAC either my friend. Those 50-60 yard gallops are going to be 5-6 yard plays at most. How does Greeneville react to playing a team with as much size and more overall athleticism than what they have. Maplewood isn't "West Greene and Chuckey-Doak" and I strongly believe that they would have stomped Carter and Fulton just as Greeneville did.

Stewart and Hall better buckle their chin straps because Maplewood is going to hammer them!

BoskI I like your enthusiasm and your support for your team but I'm afraid your gonna be very disappointed . GreeneVille is a very well oiled machine . Very good defensively and hall is a little more than a load to bring down . You may have the speed to clog some holes that Stewart and shUFf run toward but I doubt your gonna deny hall 4 or 5 yards a carry . If thats what it takes Ballard will call his number all night . ... GreeneVille 42 - 14

BoskI I like your enthusiasm and your support for your team but I'm afraid your gonna be very disappointed . GreeneVille is a very well oiled machine . Very good defensively and hall is a little more than a load to bring down . You may have the speed to clog some holes that Stewart and shUFf run toward but I doubt your gonna deny hall 4 or 5 yards a carry . If thats what it takes Ballard will call his number all night . ... GreeneVille 42 - 14

They were 21-21 with Giles and now they are going to beat Maplewood 42-14? :roflol:

You've lost your mind!

This isn't the BRAC either my friend. Those 50-60 yard gallops are going to be 5-6 yard plays at most. How does Greeneville react to playing a team with as much size and more overall athleticism than what they have. Maplewood isn't "West Greene and Chuckey-Doak" and I strongly believe that they would have stomped Carter and Fulton just as Greeneville did.

Stewart and Hall better buckle their chin straps because Maplewood is going to hammer them!

I would imagine they will react the same way they did last year when they played Maplewood...with the same result. GO GREENE!

Edited by barb

CONGRATS TERELL ROLLINS....WINS THE LINEMAN AWARD....YOU GO BOY...ALSO, JEMEL WAS ALSO THERE AND NOMINATED AS ONE OF THE 3 FINALIST AND IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, THE AWARD COULD HAVE VERY EASILY BEEN SHARED BY MEL AND REL. CONGRATS BOTH OF YOU EXCELLENT YOUNG MEN ON GREAT CAREERS AT GHS....ONE JOB LEFT TO DO, NOW GO GET IT YOUNG MEN. WE LOVE YOU AND ARE PROUD OF YOU. Congrats also to Dalton Boles, finalist for Mr. Tennessee class 2a back. Greene County is proud of all you young men. and lastly, congrats to young Mr. VanLier from maplewood, also a finalist with Dalton. Charlie High from CAK won that award....good job fellas.

Congrats to Terrell Rollins.

You're right, we've never played a team like Maplewood before. Our guys will be in shock when they witness their athleticism.

Oh wait, we beat them last year. Will there ever be a time that we will not hear this crap about athleticism? Trust me, we have plenty of athletes.

Edited by GvilleDevilsFan

Boski's posts always remind me of when the fighters on Mike Tyson's Punch Out talked trash to you in between rounds.

They didn't always make much sense with the stuff they said, but they were always good for a laugh.

tyson.jpg ...I was a beast at this game ... i always beat might mike the second time around!! kinda reminds me of this game!!

hmm ... a well oiled machine ...uses gas right ...how much gas does hall have ...then turn around and play him on defense?? ok ...try that ..that should work!!! dry.gif

CONGRATS TO ROLLINS, HE DEFINITELY DESERVED THIS AND IF JAMEL WON, I WOULD SAY THE SAME THING. THEY ARE BOTH UNBELIEVABLE TALENTED HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

ALSO CONGRATS TO DALTON BOLES FOR HIS NOMINATION (TOP 3 IS NOT BAD). I THINK YOU ALSO DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR NAME MENTIONED IN ALL CAPS, NOT JUST THE OTHER 2 FROM GREENE COUNTY!

GOOD LUCK TO GREENEVILLE THIS SATURDAY!