Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

I don't know much about Maplewood either.I'd say it's the kind of team you have to get after and just keep knocking them on their backsides.Make them like it and when you get them mad about it,hit them one more time.Greeneville must play very smart football and not make mistakes as well.The outside linebackers will have to get off of some of those blocks this week.No doubt they were getting held when the defender had to sling the blocker off of him,but you can't let a guy get into you like Giles did on a few plays.Should be a very hard hitting game and nobody ever hits any harder then a Greeneville team.

Maplewood hits harder than two rocks in a hard place!! ...you cant compare us to any team ...greeneville has played this year ...and that's what some don't get .. they are ready to play ..and they are going to leave everything on the field!!! ...it just might be your team getting knocked on its backside!!! ... i'm thinking you guys are coming out in a different set than you ran against giles county ...but you're going to run the same plays through the same holes ..and we will have something there waiting for you .. ... trezevant got "greeneville @ maplewood" game tape last year they studied it prepared ...then you guys come out in totally different set that was not on game film ...but you ran the same plays ..poor trezevant didn't stand a chance! well ...that's not going to work this time... defense will step up and offense will step over!!

Looked up some on maplewood and I don't see what Boski keeps bragging about. I'll say your RB is fast but nothing we haven't seen already this year. e have at least 3-4 guys faster than him and with totting the rock he will jus punish you. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of his blocks. Boski look up bigvoldaddys videos of the devils on youtube and you'll see the reason they are gonna be back to back :thumb:

This goes out to BVD, Greart YouTube video this week in regards to the Greene & Giles game.. Maplewood has a decent kicker.

Maplewood is a lot like West Greene in sizes but better defense. Their defense is comparable to Austin East with a little more depth and the zeal of Giles county. This will no doubt be a heated game, but the one who stays calm will come out on top. Experience will be the calme one that sneaks in and at the end for a victory. GO GREENE

Looked up some on maplewood and I don't see what Boski keeps bragging about. I'll say your RB is fast but nothing we haven't seen already this year. e have at least 3-4 guys faster than him and with totting the rock he will jus punish you. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of his blocks. Boski look up bigvoldaddys videos of the devils on youtube and you'll see the reason they are gonna be back to back :thumb:

No. You do not... :ph34r:

Last week it was Barb with her Maplehood comments and now you on here slurring a maplewood supporter making a racial slur out of it.

Lack of class and character. Maybe Niswonger can buy you some. That will be the only way you get it.

If you are referring to my post in response to this from LSUbound in the Giles/Greenevile thread then I think you are a sorry,race-baiting twerp...

Would be amazing to see Giles and Covington for the championship tired of hearing this Greenville vs maplehood

I believe I told him that the Maplehood thing wasn't a very good idea...

seems I remember you from last year..were you using a diferent name then? Arshad, maybe?

This goes out to BVD, Greart YouTube video this week in regards to the Greene & Giles game.. Maplewood has a decent kicker.

Maplewood is a lot like West Greene in sizes but better defense. Their defense is comparable to Austin East with a little more depth and the zeal of Giles county. This will no doubt be a heated game, but the one who stays calm will come out on top. Experience will be the calme one that sneaks in and at the end for a victory. GO GREENE

Don't put West Greene and Maplewood in the same sentence! That's just crazy talk!