Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

Go ahead, Boski, keep thinking this Greeneville team is offensively inferior to last years team because there is no Willie Carmichael or BJ Spradlin. I don't think they have lost much speed and have doubled the power with the addition of Hall to the running game. Them boys on the Panther defensive line better say their prayers and eat their Wheaties cause there's a 260 lb one man wrecking crew gonna blast through dragging 'em all 8-10 yards a clip. Hall, one our 2 Mr Football lineman nominees, had nearly 100 yds on 11 carries, had 4 sacks, one which caused a fumble that he scooped up on the 20 and ran back to the 5, and lets see...what else...oh yeah, he caught a 20 yard pass. Taylor Shuffler has speed similar to Carmichaels and QB Tanner Stewart is as wily as they come, does a superb job reading coverage and doesn't make many mistakes. If Maplewood expects to run the ball effectively, they are going to have to be prepared to throw the ball. Otherwise the Devil D will seal the corners and stuff the Panther run...that's right I said stuff it. You might want to save some of that "harder stuff" to wash down that tough old crow you are gonna be eating on Saturday...

Barb ....you keep thinking this maplewood team is not going to play you harder than the last time....keep thinking it.... .yeah maybe we will have to pass... I'm thinking we unleash our 4WR 2FB set...and air that joker out...since you guys are so hard on the run... You Can't stop it all!!!!!

Lol..... Yeah and maplewoods band took over played the rest of the game because it was wet and still held Greene team to 17 points ...they had 12 men in the huddle on a 11 yrd drive to mid field .. Yeah ..I know that makes about as much sense as some of these post guys are leaving on here... We will see... Come on SAT!!!!

a couple of observations about Carmichael and then we let it go... After all your panthers have to play this years Devils. Willie left the previous game with an ankle injury and I don't think he had seen a wet muddy field all season... But bad is bad and he had an off night for sure. Ballard might have been better off playing Stewart against Msplewood.. However, your boys will be facing a much stronger, healthier Greeneville team. So how's your line this year? Still got all that beef up front?

Barb ....you keep thinking this maplewood team is not going to play you harder than the last time....keep thinking it.... .yeah maybe we will have to pass... I'm thinking we unleash our 4WR 2FB set...and air that joker out...since you guys are so hard on the run... You Can't stop it all!!!!!

Then why didn't you guys do it last year ? O you guys did pass lol didn't work then and wont this sat .you guys wont get many greasy chicken first downs which is all your anouncer could say last year whatever that meant

Edited by GREENEDEVILPRIDE

Then why didn't you guys do it last year ? O you guys did pass lol didn't work then and wont this sat .you guys wont get many greasy chicken first downs which is all your anouncer could say last year whatever that meant

you just might be one of the dumbest creatures to ever come out of east Tn... I'm willing to bet on that ....read the post.. if you can read... Don't expect this panther team to be anything like last years team... If you do ...then think of them as being better than last time... up front the beef is leaner and faster ...

quicker to the ball quicker to the Qb ...our RB will get loose...and its on...all it takes is a blink ..and bam he is gone!!!!

I never said they wouldn't play hard, but you keep complaining how throwing the ball cost you the game last year and I'm just telling you now, you are going to see Maplewood throw it again to try and spread Greeneville out for the run. Giles was somewhat effective because of absolutely masterfull play calling that played to their QB's stregnths. But in the end, it was just plain old smash mouth that was their undoing. Wore 'em down at the line. That's why I asked about the Maplewood size up front.

you just might be one of the dumbest creatures to ever come out of east Tn... I'm willing to bet on that ....read the post.. if you can read... Don't expect this panther team to be anything like last years team... If you do ...then think of them as being better than last time... up front the beef is leaner and faster ...

quicker to the ball quicker to the Qb ...our RB will get loose...and its on...all it takes is a blink ..and bam he is gone!!!!

Devils don't blink so don't worry ! And I would rather be dumb then as STUPID as you . Like I said before GREENEVILLE GREENE DEVILS ENOUGH SAID !!!! By the way does your mommy and daddy know your on their computer?

Edited by GREENEDEVILPRIDE

Do you only play with 4 linemen in this set?

Devils don't blink so don't worry ! And I would rather be dumb then as STUPID as you . Like I said before GREENEVILLE GREENE DEVILS ENOUGH SAID !!!! By the way does your mommy and daddy know your on their computer?

Why yes ...they do... At least I can say my parents are two different people ..lol ...k...back to football...was just seeing if I still had it.... I think I do :) .... By the way Maplewood wins!!