District 12AA 2012

GCBSBLL9

For some reason, this year's team is starting to look like maybe they're not made of what past GC teams were. No grit, no heart. I'm not ready to say the season is a lost cause yet, but boy it sure looks gloomy...

GC 2

MC 10

You could be onto something. Looks like the coach is getting ready for the future instead of this season. Cant expect 13 and 14 year olds to play with 17 and 18s. Dont know a lot about gc, so hopefully this is not the case.

You could be onto something. Looks like the coach is getting ready for the future instead of this season. Cant expect 13 and 14 year olds to play with 17 and 18s. Dont know a lot about gc, so hopefully this is not the case.

We're not exactly a veteran team, with four seniors and three juniors. Sophomores and Freshman are playing because they have to at this point, but it could soon turn into a "rebuilding season". We were slowly building a winning tradition here and Coach Boatwright is not going to let juniors and seniors tear it down. It would be better for underclassmen to at least get some experience.

Anywho, I really think Marshall is down this year, compaired to their own standard. They should still finish in the top three, no doubt. Although they kicked our tail two nights in a row, I didn't see a typical MC team. My opinion...

How has SH two pitchers looked?

Edited by SuperSport

We're not exactly a veteran team, with four seniors and three juniors. Sophomores and Freshman are playing because they have to at this point, but it could soon turn into a "rebuilding season". We were slowly building a winning tradition here and Coach Boatwright is not going to let juniors and seniors tear it down. It would be better for underclassmen to at least get some experience.

Anywho, I really think Marshall is down this year, compaired to their own standard. They should still finish in the top three, no doubt. Although they kicked our tail two nights in a row, I didn't see a typical MC team. My opinion...

How has SH two pitchers looked?

Amazing.. They also go deep, not just 2 or 3 guys. SH is loaded with pitching. 5 or 6 guys that could be numbers 1 or 2 on other teams

Let me see if I read this right. If Boaty plays his jrs and srs the state of baseball at GC will crumble. I have coached some of these srs and some of the freshmen so I know a good bit about these guys. Some of the Seniors have 2 Babe Ruth State championships and Southeast Region experience as do some jrs. I dont think putting those kids on the field will make Baseball cease to exist at GC. Yes I know some sophs and freshmen have state championships as well. Now I havent seen a game nor been to a practice so I cant question what or who Boaty plays where, just dont care for the implication that the older kids cant play in a branch. Go CATS!!!

Let me see if I read this right. If Boaty plays his jrs and srs the state of baseball at GC will crumble. I have coached some of these srs and some of the freshmen so I know a good bit about these guys. Some of the Seniors have 2 Babe Ruth State championships and Southeast Region experience as do some jrs. I dont think putting those kids on the field will make Baseball cease to exist at GC. Yes I know some sophs and freshmen have state championships as well. Now I havent seen a game nor been to a practice so I cant question what or who Boaty plays where, just dont care for the implication that the older kids cant play in a branch. Go CATS!!!

Appreciate the input. Babe Ruth does not carry over to high school much. You can ask any high school coach that. If you had come to watch us play the last week, I think you'd understand where I'm coming from. I didn't say it would crumble (don't have a drama queen mentality), but GC has become a power that teams like SH & MC recognize and respect. MC laughed us off the field, and that's not what I or anyone else who walked before these guys enjoy seeing...On a positive note, I really hope the older guys can turn it around. They are talented, we've just got to get a better mentality. We need all the support we can get.

Appreciate the input. Babe Ruth does not carry over to high school much. You can ask any high school coach that. If you had come to watch us play the last week, I think you'd understand where I'm coming from. I didn't say it would crumble (don't have a drama queen mentality), but GC has become a power that teams like SH & MC recognize and respect. MC laughed us off the field, and that's not what I or anyone else who walked before these guys enjoy seeing...On a positive note, I really hope the older guys can turn it around. They are talented, we've just got to get a better mentality. We need all the support we can get.

I think you started the drama queen mentality with the "let the jrs and srs tear it down". I know what the boys can do been with this group of kids since they were 7 and 8. Just take it a little personal when one of those seniors is mine. GO CATS!!!

I think you started the drama queen mentality with the "let the jrs and srs tear it down". I know what the boys can do been with this group of kids since they were 7 and 8. Just take it a little personal when one of those seniors is mine. GO CATS!!!

Each game they show up flat is another brick out of the house that Coach Cardin and Coach Boatwright have worked their tail off to build. So far, more bricks have come out than been put in this year. That's not too dramatic, but it's the truth. You can take it personal if you want. It doesn't really matter to me. I want Giles County to win and uphold what the jersey means.

Each game they show up flat is another brick out of the house that Coach Cardin and Coach Boatwright have worked their tail off to build. So far, more bricks have come out than been put in this year. That's not too dramatic, but it's the truth. You can take it personal if you want. It doesn't really matter to me. I want Giles County to win and uphold what the jersey means.

Ok I see where this is headed. If I really took it personal I would ask you to meet me somewhere and lets talk about it. I dont hide behind a screen name. Real Bobcat fans know who I am. They know I support the CATS 100% I dont bash a group of young men that have put in the work and be told they are tearing down a Power. We will just have to agree to disagree on this matter and let it go, unless you want to meet? GO CATS!!!