Biggest Surprise of the Year?

volsfan92

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not who made it,but who didn't.Alcoa and the Trousdale-Boyd winner were pretty much givens for the title games,but bowed-out early.Also...Dresden making the show was a way long shot early in the year,but by the time week seven or eight rolled around I had a sneaky feeling that they'd be a tough out with their hard nosed style of play on both sides of the ball.

The biggest surprise for me was Mathers (AAA Mr. Football / Blackman) picking Ole Miss for college. Of all the schools he could picked from, why Ole Miss? He may have a great reason but I haven't heard it. He's a great kid and I wish him nothing but the best but.... Ole Miss? :popcorneater:

Yeah and the best part is he can de-commit he doesn't like the next moron they hire in Oxford...

At least he'll go there with the best TN QB (in my opinion), CJ Beathard.

The best quarterback in Tennessee will be going back to high school next year. He will also be the best quarterback in all of Knoxville including the one/ones playing in Neyland next Fall. He will be the opening day starter at the Christian Academy of Knoxville!

The best quarterback in Tennessee will be going back to high school next year. He will also be the best quarterback in all of Knoxville including the one/ones playing in Neyland next Fall. He will be the opening day starter at the Christian Academy of Knoxville!

Somehow I doubt that he's better than a healthy Tyler Bray. Especially one that has two potential first round picks to throw to.

:roflol: I love fans because I am one as well.

Back to the subject: Biggest Surprise of the Year? - Three for me: #1- Anyone in 4A thinking they could play with GreenEville this year. #2 - Dobyns-Bennett's implosion loss to Sevier County after being up 4 tds to zero in the the third quarter of the 2nd Round game. #3 - Sullivan North's long run. Congrats.