Wayne County State Champs

mtngoatbilly

To the boys on the team from WC. You guys made believers every week including me, I had my doubts at the beginning of the season but yall did what only yall do best and it's win. No matter the odds or the chances other ppl give you, you simply win and for that, and I think I speak for everybody from Waynesboro, I THANK YOU SINCERELY for finally goin that extra yard and finishing on top. Great Season Cats. I'm already ready for next year. GO CATS :thumb:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the WILDCATS called Coach Rice Sunday had a good talk but knew he was busy told him good luck he said he had a plan and boy did he. Great job young men you played to perfection, played with Coach Rice at APSU long ago great player great coach and greater person. Good job COACH knew you had it in you. Mike West Hohenwald

Congraes to those CATS!!!! Said all year they could not would but could do this and they did. Thanks for the ride guys it was a blast! Even though they finished the season with a win its still kind of depressing knowing we will not get to watch them play again but thats beeing selfish on my part. Watching them walk the field "one last time" last night about got me if you know what i mean. Thanks guys and remember you are CHAMPIONS.

Congrats Wayne County, lot of folks from G'ville and SP felt it would be one of them but I thought y'all had something for em especially after whipping Huntingdon. Great Job.

After the Moore Co. Raiders played yall I for one said you fellers would be State Champions and have belived it all year, although I thought you would be playing Gville,but Gville made to many mistakes allowing S Pitt, to get the win but I'm glad you beat last years champions because it takes Champions to beat Champions.