Wayne County Wildcats 2012

wildcatpride70

Not at all. Mt. Pleasant, Collinwood, CA, Cascade, Union City, and (gasp!) Loretto have good chances of beating us. Returning only two seniors (only one with real experience) and a handful of other kids that got playing time, I'm not sure how next season will turn out.

I would just like to say that, Nick Saban is a man among boys and uhmmmmmm......ROLL TIDE!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is spring practice going with the state champions? are they still fearing the veer or are they changing things around a little bit congrats again on winning the state championship

There has been some kids really stepping it up with the weights and I think WC will still run the veer as that was the type offense that these coaches had ran for years prior to Tyler Rice, but I would not be surprised to see them change it up some to play to the strengths of the kids they have. Every group of kids are different and some do things different than others so its going to be really interesting to watch.

I hated to see WC baseball season come to an end but it will be good to see the players in the weight room getting focused on the upcoming football season.

Congrats to Sheyenne Reaves, Daniel Rumbaugh, and Andrew Compton for their earning scholarships to go play football at Cumberland. Good luck guys.