Mckenzie (Oh MY God) 2012...

VOLnWTN

Butchie is lucky to get his point across let alone spell it right. Its almost impossible when he doesnt wear his helmet. He calls everybody hoser because it was easy for him to learn to spell. Since he has lost his helmet but still has his crayons.

Butchie,An outsider has crashed our board

Edited by mrbigster

Butchie is lucky to get his point across let alone spell it right. Its almost impossible when he doesnt wear his helmet. He calls everybody hoser because it was easy for him to learn to spell. Since he has lost his helmet but still has his crayons.

Hey Swo...Take Your Garbage Spewing Onion City Mouth Outta Here!

I had to do some business today with some Dresden Lion faithful.....they don't know that I have kinfolk who do and have played for our Rebels.....I wanted to "slap" the U know out of one of them. I'm tired of hearing our boys started something with their Coach and that we were stirring it up the unsportsmanship trying to make them look bad. I want a clean game, but do you think Coach C will let them get a "little" more physical with them this year?

I had to do some business today with some Dresden Lion faithful.....they don't know that I have kinfolk who do and have played for our Rebels.....I wanted to "slap" the U know out of one of them. I'm tired of hearing our boys started something with their Coach and that we were stirring it up the unsportsmanship trying to make them look bad. I want a clean game, but do you think Coach C will let them get a "little" more physical with them this year?

Dont you just hate that kinda mess among adults. Dude it drives me crazy. I cant handle that kind of crap and it was last season. LET IT GO

I'm not the one who started the unsportsman like behavior topic. You started it with the why didnt you shake hands BS. Like I said before it was WRONG that the coach didnt let the boys shake hands after the game. I dont care how heated the game was after its over, its over and these boys need to take losing as part of the game and motivation toward the next game. Kids are kids and I'll be the first one on the field embarrassing my son and myself if I see him acting like a punk, and he knows this. On the other hand you want the kids fired up to the point that the coach needs to calm them down a little. Guess we need a happy medium. Rest assured our boys will be shaking hands after the game.

I just heard that UC and the Rebs will scrimmage this Friday at Bethel. Anyone here who can confirm tha?. Would like to meet some of my fellow coacht buddies there that is if I can make it. Does anyone have a time?

Well Government Checks Do Arrive Tomorrow....So I'm Sure You can Make It!...See Ya There Hoser!...And I'll Bring Ya Some Kleenex....This Is Gonna Be Tough for You To Watch I'm Sure!