Mckenzie (Oh MY God) 2012...

VOLnWTN

It was not an on side kick. He just pooched it and mckenzie could have fell on the ball but those close to it did not. Both teams played a clean game. I did not see anything like the games last year. Bottom line tackle the the quarterback and mckenzie wins don't and you get beat.

l wasn't at the game so I didn't see the kick.....just going by what was said on the radio. If it was shanked so be it and I stand corrected. My allergies had me down and there was no way i could have been at the game. Obviously Raymer is a heck of a player. I'll concede it was an unplanned happening and apologize. Just going by what the radio said.

Keep Throwing Wood On The Subject And We Will Be Talking About It Next Year...It's A Big Field...Go To One Corner...Or Do You Think The Fifty Is Yours Because You Won? Class Would Be To Win And Be Humble...Classless Is What Your Showing Now With Your Brow Beating Of Our Coach...You Won!...So What? Move On.

So close this one and move on to next week's game. That's what you do to the other teams.

Still like the swat team their to keep us from celebrating with our team for a big win, to me that shows mckenzies principle has no CLASS they are never treated that way in dresden.

Keep Throwing Wood On The Subject And We Will Be Talking About It Next Year...It's A Big Field...Go To One Corner...Or Do You Think The Fifty Is Yours Because You Won? Class Would Be To Win And Be Humble...Classless Is What Your Showing Now With Your Brow Beating Of Our Coach...how Was The Concessions?...Was The Drinks Cold Enough?...Was There Enough Toilet Paper In The Bathroom?...Was There Enough Parking For Ya?...What About the Game Time Temperature?...Too Hot?...Too Cool?....It's Easy To Find Something To Complain About When Your Looking For Something...Don't Cast A Bad Shadow On Your Teams Accomplishment Just Because You Couldn't Celebrate In The Center Of The Field....You Won!...So What? Move On. Edited by Butchie

Keep Throwing Wood On The Subject And We Will Be Talking About It Next Year...It's A Big Field...Go To One Corner...Or Do You Think The Fifty Is Yours Because You Won? Class Would Be To Win And Be Humble...Classless Is What Your Showing Now With Your Brow Beating Of Our Coach...how Was The Concessions?...Was The Drinks Cold Enough?...Was There Enough Toilet Paper In The Bathroom?...Was There Enough Parking For Ya?...What About the Game Time Temperature?...Too Hot?...Too Cool?....It's Easy To Find Something To Complain About When Your Looking For Something...Don't Cast A Bad Shadow On Your Teams Accomplishment Just Because You Couldn't Celebrate In The Center Of The Field....You Won!...So What? Move On.

Class is always to be humble in wins and losses....hope the Rebels get on track this weekend. It would only be fitting for these two teams to rematch again in the playoffs. Good luck to both the Rebs and Lions the rest of the way in....

I didn't mean no disrespect, jest stating my view this is the only town that does us this way, if you read my post I was talking about your principle NOT YOUR coach, so lets get that right. I thought this was still a free country, and Digger I can take up for myself, but thanks anyway, sometimes my 3rd grade education gets the best of me. (ha ha)