GREENEVILLE 2012

greeneville2012

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are they and what are their positions? I heard you guys lost almost all of your playmakers.

Defense is demolished. Only 1 of the 11 starters Saturday will be back. Offense is better off. QB, 3 OL, and a lot of receivers will return.

On the up side many of the backups played a lot of ball this year and did very well.

Who are they and what are their positions? I heard you guys lost almost all of your playmakers.

This is peliminary but think about this.

Last year we lost two of the best backs in the business in Carmichal and Spradlin and no one really expected what happened this year with Hall, Shuffler, and Stewart. I think we knew it would be good but not this good.

Next year we still have Stewart(this years Blue Cross Bowl MVP)who I think moves to running back. Look out, he can still pass.

Finchum comes up to quarterback to add a whole new dimension with his passing ability.

Goode also lines up in the back field. This kid, in my opinion has the potential to be the best back Greeneville has fielded in a long time.

The offensive line will be fine.

Defensive, we'll keep an eye on that.

I think we're playing in December again next year.

I'm sure Giles will make a grave attempt to change that but we'll see.

Let's use this post to keep each other updated.

Oh yea, there is some kid moving here from Tennessee High(not recruited so don't start). I believe his Dad has already made it known they're relocating and his kid is playing but who knows anything about him. We'll see.

Edited by RODVEGAS

This is peliminary but think about this.

Last year we lost two of the best backs in the business in Carmichal and Spradlin and no one really expected what happened this year with Hall, Shuffler, and Stewart. I think we knew it would be good but not this good.

Next year we still have Stewart(this years Blue Cross Bowl MVP)who I think moves to running back. Look out, he can still pass.

Finchum comes up to quarterback to add a whole new dimension with his passing ability.

Goode also lines up in the back field. This kid, in my opinion has the potential to be the best back Greeneville has fielded in a long time.

The offensive line will be fine.

Defensive, we'll keep an eye on that.

I think we're playing in December again next year.

I'm sure Giles will make a grave attempt to change that but we'll see.

Let's use this post to keep each other updated.

Oh yea, there is some kid moving here from Tennessee High(not recruited so don't start). I believe his Dad has already made it known they're relocating and his kid is playing but who knows anything about him. We'll see.

The kid from Tennessee high's dad has been working in Greeneville for a while. Job too far from family, so family is moving to Greeneville.