Pickett County Coming On Strong

bobcatfan300

Just lil confused cause can't remember last year if how tourney and seedings work. Say for instance seedings are PC 1, crange 2, clay 3, jackson4 and MHS 5. Does pc get bye and crange play Monterey and clay play jackson or will jackson and Monterey play for 4 seed then winner of that play pc and clay and crange play? I've heard different things and can't remember exactly how it goes.

Just lil confused cause can't remember last year if how tourney and seedings work. Say for instance seedings are PC 1, crange 2, clay 3, jackson4 and MHS 5. Does pc get bye and crange play Monterey and clay play jackson or will jackson and Monterey play for 4 seed then winner of that play pc and clay and crange play? I've heard different things and can't remember exactly how it goes.

#4 and #5 play a play in game of sorts, loser goes home for good and the winner advances. The first 3 seeds get an automatic bid to the region tournament.

Semi Finals:

#1 vs #4/#5 winner

#2 vs #3

The only district games left for PC is Monterey in which they should win. I noticed where Clay still had Jackson and Clarkrange left so as long as they don't slip up and lose one of those games then PC and Clay should tie for 1st, I assume they flip to see who gets to go in the tournament as the #1 and #2 seeds.

• 3 weeks later...

I honestly think anyone can beat anyone else in region on a given night.I've seen all of them play I think and not a great team in any of them.FHS, Clay and Watertown seem to be more consistant, but C'range plays better D the others play well some nights and play horrible some nights (inconsistant).But I've seen enough BB over the years to know any of (the others) I mentioned can defeat the top 3 or 4 it depends on who shows up to play.

lo;

Guys I do not think 8a is that strong this year at all, overall 7a is a much better district. Clay County and FCS are about even, with the edge possibly going to FCS. Watertown isn't as good as their record shows as they haven't played anyone, Clay and FCS are at top, then Watertown, and then everyone else after them. Should be a repeat of last years region championship, and the region has a very good shot at sending 2 teams to the state tournament for the first time in a long time.

have things changed that much in three weeks

Sentor 2 down 6 to go for that 7A perfect season insead of big Blue Devils you might want to call them little blue devils did you see the big three Friday night

haven't seen the big three anywhere and the little blue devils just spanked PC for the second time this season and this time in tourney, so perfect season NOT HARDLY thet went from first to worse in 2012 and now look at who won the distict tourney' wow what I've said all year any team can and have beaten the other when they show up;

Congrats to PC on the win I've said from beginning not good team in district and not much differance in any of them the 2 ot's show that and JC beat gordonsville and trousdale bad but lost to PC and C'range. JC plays inconsistant beat Upperman and Warren co. and lost to Cookeville and LA. for their other two losses.They are capable of beating PC and C'range but have to do it to count.Clay co also capable of beating any of of them, took C'range to ot at C;range.thats why I say noone will go undefeated in district.

back in december