New Forrest coach?

BillEGoat31

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i am guessing Coach Stacey resigned only as head coach and he will be staying on as a teacher? if that is the case then nobody would want that job except for a staff member of his. He is not thinking about the program if that is the case. that has problems written all over it...

So to clear things up, you can't post a job that's not open. It seems Stacey is staying so that means they could not post a job that's not open only a coaching vacancy to be filled by a staff coach already there.

So to clear things up, you can't post a job that's not open. It seems Stacey is staying so that means they could not post a job that's not open only a coaching vacancy to be filled by a staff coach already there.

I am pretty sure that the administration already knew who they wanted. My buddy is a veteran teacher, has his masters degree, is seeking national board certification, and has a coaching record of 40-10 and did not even get a look. Seems like this was a done deal.

I am pretty sure that the administration already knew who they wanted. My buddy is a veteran teacher, has his masters degree, is seeking national board certification, and has a coaching record of 40-10 and did not even get a look. Seems like this was a done deal.

Who actually was named head coach? Was it Henson or Evans?

And nobody scolds daddy's little boy! Lol daddy's little team woulda been much better the past two years if moos would have been OC.

I think Forrest did well with this hire. The key now will be can moos surround himself with good assistants? He can handle the offense but he would be wise to go out and hire a very experienced and very competent DC and turn him loose.