Macon County Football 2012

we don't get to play 7 teams that don't win 3 games all year,like yalls little cupcake schedule.and yes i know you beat macon LAST year,but as you say and still got beat in the 1st round.

Smith plays a weak schedule? There isn't much difference, to me, in the strength of schedules of Macon and Smith. Considering they played 3 common opponents with those being White House, LA, and Dekalb on top of the fact they play each other that just leaves 6 games left. Smith County played Gordonsville while Macon County played Goodpasture and Trousdale County. Macon played just 1 more good team than Smith County did.

Edited by swanson71

Smith plays a weak schedule? There isn't much difference, to me, in the strength of schedules of Macon and Smith. Considering they played 3 common opponents with those being White House, LA, and Dekalb on top of the fact they play each other that just leaves 6 games left. Smith County played Gordonsville while Macon County played Goodpasture and Trousdale County. Macon played just 1 more good team than Smith County did.

The biggest difference in the schedule isn't all the teams you named, it's the ones you didn't. Every team Macon plays is atleast competetive, the other five teams that Smith played, only one or maybe two would you consider a competetive team year in and year out, and that's probably stretching it.

The biggest difference in the schedule isn't all the teams you named, it's the ones you didn't. Every team Macon plays is atleast competetive, the other five teams that Smith played, only one or maybe two would you consider a competetive team year in and year out, and that's probably stretching it.

Consistant good teams year in and year out Macon played was TC, LA, White House, and Goodpasture. For SC, it was LA, White House, and Gordonsville. Again, that is just 1 more good team Macon Co plays. I didn't count SC or MC on this list because they play each other.

Edited by swanson71

Consistant good teams year in and year out Macon played was TC, LA, White House, and Goodpasture. For SC, it was LA, White House, and Gordonsville. Again, that is just 1 more good team Macon Co plays. I didn't count SC or MC on this list because they play each other.

I'm not talking about just the top teams each teams play. Greenbrier, Sycamore, Jo Byrns, Westmoreland vs. Warren County, White County, Cannon County, Upperman. Out of these 4 teams which list of teams would you think is better? It's the bottom 4 or 5 teams that Smith plays that makes it schedule look weak.

How many of you Macon Co. folks are happy you paid Pemberton all that money to see him bailout on you? Pemberton is now the Lane Kiffen of highschool football only this time the helmet was blue with a white T on the side. If I were the poor teachers of Macon Co. that get paid what they do to teach the kids to become good hardworking Americans I would be Peed off about the extra 20 to 30 thousand Pemberton made while he was there to do an average 5-5 job. All I can say is WILD CAT STRIKE!!!! Demand more money. Looks like somebody has it to pay if they want to.

I'm not talking about just the top teams each teams play. Greenbrier, Sycamore, Jo Byrns, Westmoreland vs. Warren County, White County, Cannon County, Upperman. Out of these 4 teams which list of teams would you think is better? It's the bottom 4 or 5 teams that Smith plays that makes it schedule look weak.

Actually you could take those 4 teams and have some competitive football games. Cannon County and Warren County are week, but what would you consider Greenbrier? Greenbrier only won the 2 games they did because they played another 0-10 team and played a lower class team. If Greenbrier played the same schedule Cannon and Warren played I gaurantee you that you would see similar results from Greenbrier. Upperman and White County would beat Greenbrier by double digits. I would put Upperman and White County up against Jo Byrns, Sycamore and Westmoreland and that would make for fun football games. Jo Byrns is a 6-5 playoff team, but put them in a class where they play AAA and they may win 2 games. Sycamore isn't a bad team, but half of their wins came against Greenbrier (2-10) Westmoreland (3-7) Ezell Harding (4-6). When they played Goodpasture they got beat pretty bad, and met up with White House 2 different times and got pretty badly 2 different times.

How many of you Macon Co. folks are happy you paid Pemberton all that money to see him bailout on you? Pemberton is now the Lane Kiffen of highschool football only this time the helmet was blue with a white T on the side. If I were the poor teachers of Macon Co. that get paid what they do to teach the kids to become good hardworking Americans I would be Peed off about the extra 20 to 30 thousand Pemberton made while he was there to do an average 5-5 job. All I can say is WILD CAT STRIKE!!!! Demand more money. Looks like somebody has it to pay if they want to.

I knew our ship was sinking when he started snuggling up with that coach from Chicken County. IYKWIM. :flower:

Actually you could take those 4 teams and have some competitive football games. Cannon County and Warren County are week, but what would you consider Greenbrier? Greenbrier only won the 2 games they did because they played another 0-10 team and played a lower class team. If Greenbrier played the same schedule Cannon and Warren played I gaurantee you that you would see similar results from Greenbrier. Upperman and White County would beat Greenbrier by double digits. I would put Upperman and White County up against Jo Byrns, Sycamore and Westmoreland and that would make for fun football games. Jo Byrns is a 6-5 playoff team, but put them in a class where they play AAA and they may win 2 games. Sycamore isn't a bad team, but half of their wins came against Greenbrier (2-10) Westmoreland (3-7) Ezell Harding (4-6). When they played Goodpasture they got beat pretty bad, and met up with White House 2 different times and got pretty badly 2 different times.

Same thing could be said about Upperman that you say about Sycamore. They didn't beat a team that had more than 3 wins, the combined win total for the teams they beat were 10-41 and I would be shocked if Upperman beat any of the 4 teams I mentioned from Macon's schedule. I added the total wins up of all the teams Macon and Smith played in the regular season. Macon's team win/loss total was 69-43, Smith's was 52-59.It's very apparent who had the tougher schedule and after looking up the actual numbers it's not as close as I thought it was at first.

Another wonderfully articulated post by Postman. Kiffin, not Kiffen, a space should go between high school, Macon has not had a white T on their helmet for at least 4 seasons now, plain blue, Hawaii style M, Tiger paw, and the MC that runs together. Another attempt to upset the Macon County faithful has fallen short because you have the literacy skills of a young child who has been severely beaten. Nice try though :)

Edited by TennesseeSportsMan