Macon County Football 2012

How many of you Macon Co. folks are happy you paid Pemberton all that money to see him bailout on you? Pemberton is now the Lane Kiffen of highschool football only this time the helmet was blue with a white T on the side. If I were the poor teachers of Macon Co. that get paid what they do to teach the kids to become good hardworking Americans I would be Peed off about the extra 20 to 30 thousand Pemberton made while he was there to do an average 5-5 job. All I can say is WILD CAT STRIKE!!!! Demand more money. Looks like somebody has it to pay if they want to.

as a graduate of MCHS and a current college student i would just like to inform you that these "poor teachers... to teach the kids..." is a complete lie. they didnt teach me a thing that i needed to know for college. as for MCHS football, i wish them the best of luck this upcomin season regardless of who they hire and how much he is being paid

will not happen.macon will beat the warbirds for the 3rd straight year at sycamore.macon returns alot of good football players with size and speed.it don't matter who they get for a coach.im almost certain it will be a 3 peat for the tigers. .im gonna go a little deeper.here is my out-come of 2012. whitehouse will probally win the district.,3 way tie for the number 2 spot between g.p,g.b,and macon.westmoreland and sycamore will battle it out for the last place finish in the battle of the buzzard bowl.yes this will be the third straight win over your war-birds.

That is funny stuff, NO WAY Macon County finishes anywhere close to 2nd. That's like me saying Trousdale Co. and Gordonsville will finish 1st and 2nd in our district, while Watertown, FCS, and RBS finish in a 3 way tie for 3rd. White House and Goodpasture will dominate the district. Then i'll go with Sycamore at 3rd, followed by Westmoreland and Greenbrier fighting it out for 4 and 5 and Macon coming in last. I picked Goodpasture and White House for obvious reasons. Sycamore and Westmoreland are teams on the rise and Greenbrier has a pretty good program so you can't keep them out for long, as you was just defending Greenbrier's program recently you should agree with me on that. Right now Macon lost the players that got them 5 wins last year and their coach. The difference in Westmoreland and Macon County is Westmoreland hired within the system so much probably won't change, while Macon probably won't and will get someone completely outside the program. So then they'll have to reshape everything.

as a graduate of MCHS and a current college student i would just like to inform you that these "poor teachers... to teach the kids..." is a complete lie. they didnt teach me a thing that i needed to know for college. as for MCHS football, i wish them the best of luck this upcomin season regardless of who they hire and how much he is being paid

:roflol: Maybe you should have transfered to RBS to learn something :roflol:

I'm hearing that Creasy is asking for a deal better than Pemberton had with the Boosters. I say let him stay in Trousdale.

I'd like to see the search committee give some serious consideration to Bill Harris from Sparta. He's a guy looking to build a program where he can stay and raise his kids and be a great addition to the community.

Lee Atkins.....? Surely there our some other top candidates that are interested in our school and our football program....TC coach would be a no brainer.....but do you really think he is going to leave TC, where he has a chance to compete for a State Title every year? Don't know the White County guy....I sure hope we get more interest generated for our program than this...

I'm hearing that Creasy is asking for a deal better than Pemberton had with the Boosters. I say let him stay in Trousdale.

I'd like to see the search committee give some serious consideration to Bill Harris from Sparta. He's a guy looking to build a program where he can stay and raise his kids and be a great addition to the community.

Bill Harris will be a good head coach one of these days. His father, Dee Harris, was a long time coach for the Warriors back in the 60's.

Macon County is simply the place where Football coaches (good or bad) go to die. Anyone who comes up the ridge to try and coach football will either be blinded by all the boosters or pissed off at all the parents who complain. IMO, Macon County cannot keep a coach because they are a victim of their own system, one that will never change.