oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

A ton of what? A ton of what my friend? do not be fooled.

This group of seniors was the greatest middle school team I have ever seen play. In 23 years, best ever watching Texas and Georgia teams. The clouds freaking parted and I saw the blue sky. Just perfect!

Shoot Bro, That ship has sailed. Grace Christian will put 100 points on us in the quarter finals. Big whippin comming! Oneida is 8-2 next year, (Greenback and Coalfield)

I'd say Huntsville had some in the 90's that could have played with them easy.

A ton of what? A ton of what my friend? do not be fooled.

This group of seniors was the greatest middle school team I have ever seen play. In 23 years, best ever watching Texas and Georgia teams. The clouds freaking parted and I saw the blue sky. Just perfect!

Shoot Bro, That ship has sailed. Grace Christian will put 100 points on us in the quarter finals. Big whippin comming! Oneida is 8-2 next year, (Greenback and Coalfield)

The best player on that team was the walls kid....he plays for us now. Couple others gave up football. I just can't see coal bucket beating Oneida with all the athletes they lost. All that said...the jackets play EXTREMELY hard and have a good group of coaches. But, most times it's the jimmy and joes....not x's and O's.

The best player on that team was the walls kid....he plays for us now. Couple others gave up football. I just can't see coal bucket beating Oneida with all the athletes they lost. All that said...the jackets play EXTREMELY hard and have a good group of coaches. But, most times it's the jimmy and joes....not x's and O's.

Man brother, I hope I am wrong all day long! I will be more than happy to get on here and eat those words! I just haven't seen alot of consistant passion from the Indians!

I dont want to bust on em too much cuase they are just boys and they are great kids. Tallented too, but your right, it takes much more than tallent to win games. It burns me up seeing young men miss opportunities on the football field. They have no idea how much it will mean till years later. I hope The Indians are living healthy and training hard, Lots of powerful playoff teams lurking.

Anyway, I love the way Coalfield plays. They play Reckless football, which is probably how Coach Henry wants it. You'll catch some penalties here and there, but Im not gonna get mad at a kid for picking up a penalty trying to hustle and pound somebody. It's exactly how football should be played. Fun to watch (if your not on the other sideline)

Rockwood is coming on too, they will have an outstanding group of sophomores that will get after it all day long. I hope we scheudle them next year for an out of district game.

I wish I could get on here more talking smack and typing away the afternoon but never have enough time right now. Anyway, I think of the 2007 Oneida team. Great group of Juniors. Went 7-5. The were incredible on Defense but could never get the offense rolling.

As Seniors, those boys went 13-1 and played Trousdale a respectable game in the Semis.

The diference was that team played Consistantly, every game. If this years Indians use the off season to train as hard as humanly possible and sharpen their focus, they have a good shot at making a run. I'm really pulling for em, it's a good bunch of boys. I hope all the craziness doesn't drag em down.

It's good to see Huntsville back on the up swing. Good for Scott Co. They did well last year.

I would have liked to see some of those teams your talking about, I have heard they were really good.

I Agee, and I believe Oneida and Huntsville should start playing each other again. If we can't see Oneida and Scott high, that's the second best we can get as fans.

I Am Now Smarter And More In Tune With Life On My Path to Righteousness, Just From Experiencing These Posts... :roflolk: I Had A Car Wreck This Year Which Prevented Me From Visiting Oneida And Hampton This Past Season...But Your On The Agenda This Season For Sure....Now I Must Confess...I May Not Be Worthy Of A Crow Or Smashmouth Meeting..But I Do Promise To Humble Myself In Thier Presence :twisted:

I'm still waiting to meet Ole Butchie,Hampton may just be worth watching next year.I'm liking what I'm seeing.My eldest starts his highschool career next year,these next 4 years will be a little more intense for me.

I hope mine and Smashmouth,s kid has the chance to lock horns somewhere along the way. If his kids has his passion,they'll be hard to handle.

Oh yeah.good luck to Oneida,if the boys pay there dues and focus the way they should,they should have a great season.Lambert can coach. I hate this whole mess for Coach Brewster,but he'll definately be at a winner.Hope he enjoys it.

I see things are settling in at the Reservation. That is the way it should be and no amount of griping and whining is going to rectify past mistakes. Hogballs on the fact that J. Brew was let go, and a strong move in bringing back Mr. Lambino. I was among the faithful that didn't take kindly to getting beat by Sunbright or Coalfield on a regular basis. Now that is just going to have to stop, no questions asked. I believe I asked a few days ago who was going to fill out Lambert's staff? Anyone feeling frisky about how that is going since no one bothered to give their opinion. Plenty of rumors have bounced around concerning who is in and what coaches might not be returning...lets hear it?

The team is going to be much improved next year, I've heard the # of kids reporting for weightlifting is going up. I'm certain this school has a few kids running around in it's hallways that can increase the talent level.....in fact, i've heard a basketball player that started as a Freshman will be resuming his football career next Fall. Maybe Tony Mania isn't such a bad thing after all. I'm gonna sit real close to the fence so the railbirds don't mess with Lambert or his crew. I, for one, would like for coaches to be allowed to do their job without the Bleacher Experts offer their two cents! Gonna be an Indian Fall.....! :hungry:

I see things are settling in at the Reservation. That is the way it should be and no amount of griping and whining is going to rectify past mistakes. Hogballs on the fact that J. Brew was let go, and a strong move in bringing back Mr. Lambino. I was among the faithful that didn't take kindly to getting beat by Sunbright or Coalfield on a regular basis. Now that is just going to have to stop, no questions asked. I believe I asked a few days ago who was going to fill out Lambert's staff? Anyone feeling frisky about how that is going since no one bothered to give their opinion. Plenty of rumors have bounced around concerning who is in and what coaches might not be returning...lets hear it?

The team is going to be much improved next year, I've heard the # of kids reporting for weightlifting is going up. I'm certain this school has a few kids running around in it's hallways that can increase the talent level.....in fact, i've heard a basketball player that started as a Freshman will be resuming his football career next Fall. Maybe Tony Mania isn't such a bad thing after all. I'm gonna sit real close to the fence so the railbirds don't mess with Lambert or his crew. I, for one, would like for coaches to be allowed to do their job without the Bleacher Experts offer their two cents! Gonna be an Indian Fall.....! :hungry:

I can't wait for the Bulldogs to get their shot at Oneida early in the season. Should decide the district championship.

Edited by wartburgBulldog

I Agee, and I believe Oneida and Huntsville should start playing each other again. If we can't see Oneida and Scott high, that's the second best we can get as fans.

Brother, here is the deal. I'm not saying anything, but I'm just saying.

Oneida Middle School, Rockwood (OUTSTANDING middle school team) and Coalfield Middle School did a 3-way scrimmage in the spring last year. Coalfield got whipped like dogs.

Did the same thing in Fall. Coalfield did much better. Did VERY well. Only played Oneida 1 series in the scrimmage but won that 1-0. Lost to Rockwood 3-2. But overall, finished 4-2. Very respectable!

Yes, it is just a scrimmage...and its a 3-way, which is even harder to figure. But Coalfield beat Hunstville in the championship.

My point is that NO COUNTY SHCOOLS play Oneida. You have one of best middle school programs in the entire state and you dont play them? are you kidding? You want to sharpen your iron. Sign up.

I could care less if Huntsville beats Oneida. I'm gonna dance naked in the streets when Scott High beat Alcoa! :thumb: