Top Ten in the state AAA

Guest KYcat

I also think Bradley Central has to be thrown into the mix. They are big and physical and will cause problems for many teams.

Bradley Central is Morristown Easts only loss and East was up by as much as 12 before an on-set of foul trouble and turnovers early in 4th :blink: . East has won most of their games with a 20+ margin playing 11 deep and in a few games all 14. They are averaging 4 in double figure w/ average of 8 making box score.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley Central is Morristown Easts only loss and East was up by as much as 12 before an on-set of foul trouble and turnovers early in 4th :blink: . East has won most of their games with a 20+ margin playing 11 deep and in a few games all 14. They are averaging 4 in double figure w/ average of 8 making box score.

I was at the BC vs ME game. Foul trouble and turnovers are part of the game. Defense also has a part in it. As far as winning by 20 + points, they are playing in an area with a bunch of DOWN teams this year. Same as in our area. Teams beaten by Morristown East have 60 wins and 64 losses. Teams won by Bradley 62 wins and 45 losses. You do the math.

Yes. And Bradley was without 2 of their better players one of which has returned and the other is a 6'2" post the coaches daughter who as of today has yet to play due to an injury. BC has alos won a lot of games by a large margin and have been developing a freshman at guard and some of their shooting rust is beginning to were off, Not sayong Mo. East isn't good but Bradley has beat them already with only a loss to a very good senior loaded team that won the d2 state last year. And GPS can play with most teams if not all in the state.

I was at the BC vs ME game. Foul trouble and turnovers are part of the game. Defense also has a part in it. As far as winning by 20 + points, they are playing in an area with a bunch of DOWN teams this year. Same as in our area. Teams beaten by Morristown East have 60 wins and 64 losses. Teams won by Bradley 62 wins and 45 losses. You do the math.

calm down sweet pea.......math? really? I was making argument for East being legitimate for this thread. And if foul trouble and turnovers are part of the game then so is players being out due to injury and illness as the last guy injected. I was at the game also or I wouldnt use it as reference.

Yes. And Bradley was without 2 of their better players one of which has returned and the other is a 6'2" post the coaches daughter who as of today has yet to play due to an injury. BC has alos won a lot of games by a large margin and have been developing a freshman at guard and some of their shooting rust is beginning to were off, Not sayong Mo. East isn't good but Bradley has beat them already with only a loss to a very good senior loaded team that won the d2 state last year. And GPS can play with most teams if not all in the state.

Bradley Central is a very talented team and they do deserve to be considered in the top 10 conversation. Morristown East was not at full strength in the BC either and are not even playing close to the same kind of basketball as they did in that game. If you saw them play today you wouldn't even recognize them.....they have improved and grown leaps and bounds. Every team in the state is improving and East has done it quickly and dramatically! East also deserves to be considered in the top 10 topic!

Bradley Central is a very talented team and they do deserve to be considered in the top 10 conversation. Morristown East was not at full strength in the BC either and are not even playing close to the same kind of basketball as they did in that game. If you saw them play today you wouldn't even recognize them.....they have improved and grown leaps and bounds. Every team in the state is improving and East has done it quickly and dramatically! East also deserves to be considered in the top 10 topic!

As I said Mo. East is a good team and I'm sure they have and continue to improve sounds like they were on about the same level as Bradley during that game and could of won, didn't tho, and I agree all teams who are good will improve and i've seen the bearettes a few times since and every game they are also getting better as they should ,once their other post gets back I look for them to be even harder to score on in the half court but to me their most improved area has been shooting and creating better shots for each other this is largely due to the sucess of copeland the sophmore post she can play. reuter who is the other very tall post is going to suprise alot of people when she comes back, saw her over the summer and she has really improved, add their seniors Smith, Beavers, and the others plus their freshman guard who can play very physical they are going to be deep . Again not saying East isn't a top ten team but so then is Bradley.

calm down sweet pea.......math? really? I was making argument for East being legitimate for this thread. And if foul trouble and turnovers are part of the game then so is players being out due to injury and illness as the last guy injected. I was at the game also or I wouldnt use it as reference.

sorry trottercoach i know both teams are good,and both should probally be in top ten,but east schedule is a lot easier than bradleys at this point, but i see the first game in greenville east has to play mt. juilet, if u beat this team ,number 10 or better is deserving.dont let your girls underestimate this team because u have an 11-1 record,and good luck.

CoachT scoreboard says 74 - 57. Anybody there have insight on the game?

From a reliable source, I was told that Riverdale pretty much dominated the game from start to finish. Memphis Central had a melt down late in the game and for some reason Coach Bray sent one of the main players to the locker room during the game.

So, if memory serves me right, they have split so far on the season.

The more I see and hear of Coach Bray, the more I am respecting what she does. The same thing about the coach at Clarksville. They both understand very well both on the floor and off of the floor what High School Basketball is supposed to be about. They are leaders and do not put up with mediocracy. While I'm not sure, if they require the same thing of these young ladies in the classroom and the young ladies respond, these two schools and their coaches have now laid outa mission for the rest of the season. A few losses really mean very little. Being a so called #1 in the rankings tells one nothing. Discipline and an expectation of excellence is the prescription of Champions. Just look at the ones at the top.

they have all got the same ID. An expection of Leaders on and off of the court. All of this just doesn't just happen. I, for one, am very proud of the Coaches of these teams in Tennessee. There is a reason they made it where they are. Its just this year there are a lot of great players and teams all thru the State. University Coaches have already recognized many and its just started. But they have recongized the job coaches have done in expecting leaders to step up and where to go to find players who the leadership Coaches are developing. A lot of players can play. It takes a special person that can lead and play. It takes a REAL SPECIAL PERSON that can LEAD, PLAY, and ACCEPT COACHING.