Top Ten in the state AAA

Guest KYcat

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to have a mention in the same paragraph as Riverdale, Memphis Central, Clarksville, Mt. Juliet; Wilson Central, Jackson County, Clarkrange, Moore County, Whithaven, Bradley, Blackman, Oakland, Science Hill, Southwind, and a few of the schools in the North West of the State tells me its no wonder MTSU and other Universities who recruit the area are sitting on a powerkeg of talent. Someday Shelbyville will be back, Franklin County will have one of those 5ers talent years and 7AAA will wind up with some huge talent again with Siegel Smyrna and Lavergne and everyone is on to the races again. There is a huge stability in Tennessee Womens Basketball. Tennessee Mens has less stability but only from an educational point of view. When the boys decide they are going to have to back their play with excelling in classroom will they be able to excell. Too much emphasis is being placed on prospects without any emphasis on the books. Everyone is not a Pro prospect.

Whitehaven is another team that should be considered... Currently 10-0 very good team and well coached.

Coach, got to see you guys tonight in Collierville as I was there all day today. You guys are pretty freakin good dude. Your guards are very good to go along with some good post play. You guys are young this year and play well with each other. You guys should definately be in the talks of the best in AAA.

By the way, if you were curious as to who I am, I was sitting behind the bench tonight with Puckett. I'm learning a thing or two.

Edited by GCPioneer

Coach, got to see you guys tonight in Collierville as I was there all day today. You guys are pretty freakin good dude. Your guards are very good to go along with some good post play. You guys are young this year and play well with each other. You guys should definately be in the talks of the best in AAA.

By the way, if you were curious as to who I am, I was sitting behind the bench tonight with Puckett. I'm learning a thing or two.

Thanks man! We are young indeed and have a ways to go but we are improving each game with each different set of adversaries. Hope to sit and chat with you today. Take care!

I predict SH will contend for the state title this year and next year...with next year being their best shot at winning it all. They will cakewalk their way to the state tourney the next two years with little or no competition for them in the east.

Science Hill is he real deal....ask Mt. Juliet, who they just beat tonight. To be so young, they do not play like it. There is no one in the east that can play with them....Should be some great basketball in Murphy Center in March!

Edited by blackdiamond

Science Hill is he real deal....ask Mt. Juliet, who they just beat tonight. To be so young, they do not play like it. There is no one in the east that can play with them....Should be some great basketball in Murphy Center in March!

Agreed. There are four or five teams that could battle for the 2 spot in the East this year but will really be limited to sub-state appearances. Next year there are a couple that could possibly go beyond sub-state. However there are a couple of teams poised to take over the top spot when SH finishes its current run.

Look out on the state level for Region 1 class AA Grainger County and Class A Cloudland.

Agreed. There are four or five teams that could battle for the 2 spot in the East this year but will really be limited to sub-state appearances. Next year there are a couple that could possibly go beyond sub-state. However there are a couple of teams poised to take over the top spot when SH finishes its current run.

Look out on the state level for Region 1 class AA Grainger County and Class A Cloudland.

Done, if what you say is true and I have no doubt it is, you competition in the East in AA is pretty good but I'm not sure I have seen them around. In A, you might should circulate around the competition to see where you stand. Circulating around the State is humbling sometimes. Those who've tried to hide their way in to some recognition seem to be short lived. Grainger and Cloudland are known.

Done, if what you say is true and I have no doubt it is, you competition in the East in AA is pretty good but I'm not sure I have seen them around. In A, you might should circulate around the competition to see where you stand. Circulating around the State is humbling sometimes. Those who've tried to hide their way in to some recognition seem to be short lived. Grainger and Cloudland are known.

What do you mean? Do you mean Grainger and Cloudland do not stack up to other competition? I know you have seen other teams throughout the state, I am just wondering how teams from the east compare.

What do you mean? Do you mean Grainger and Cloudland do not stack up to other competition? I know you have seen other teams throughout the state, I am just wondering how teams from the east compare.

Grainger and Cloudland have a record. Next year, so that the record might be clearer, there are some great playdays that you might bring your team to that will better define the teams. There is no doubt East Tennessee can play great ball but with as many teams in these events, a lot of the State would like to be aware how good they really are.

As of 1/2/2012

1. Riverdale

2. Clarksville

3. Science Hill

4. Memphis Central

5. Mt. Juliet

6. Memphis Overton

7. Whitehaven

8. Southwind

9. Wilson Central

10. Blackman