single A top 10

countrycat1972

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summer is done for the year and Claire just returned and play against Collinwood. Summer is a big lose,but this Summertown team plays 9-10 players so if everyone steps up this will be a dangerous team come tournament time. They play an aggressive style defense that puts alot of pressure on the other team the entire game.

Edited by cbballfan

Summer is done for the year and Claire just returned and play against Collinwood. Summer is a big lose,but this Summertown team plays 9-10 players so if everyone steps up this will be a dangerous team come tournament time. They play an aggressive style defense that puts alot of pressure on the other team the entire game.

No doubt. Summertown is a tough team. I see them getting to the sub state and will take a good team to knock them off. It should be a good last 5 weeks here before the tourney starts.

With Jackson County sweeping Clarkrange, that puts them as the No 1 seed in the district tournament which will make for a very interesting semi-final match up between Clarkrange and Clay County.

You may know more than I, how the brackets will be done. Both C'range and Jackson Co. play Clay Co. again. Clay Co. could stir things up a bit.

Edited by jimbo44

I think that come tourny time, the Riverside Lady Panthers are going to surprise some people.

Riverside has a good team,but they're not in the "elite" class that it takes to get to the 'boro.They're scrappy and pretty quick,but size,depth and consistant outside shooting are fatal flaws when the weaker teams get "weeded out".Madison and Middleton are 15A's two best this season,with Riverside,Adamsville,and Scotts Hill all having a decent shot at surprising either in a one game scenario,but can't win the dist.tourney(in my opinion).Kennedy is good in the paint in a half court game,and when hot,#5 (Villafleur?)can really hurt you outside but Kennedys stamina doesn't allow the team to run,and(again imo) that'd be their best shot at Madison.Middleton will force a team to run,and I don't believe Riverside can keep up,or have Kennedy in the game enough to help Jones do enough damage inside.You can include me in the surprised column if Riverside makes the championship game in 15A,and in the "knocked over with a feather" if they win it.15A's region opponents are weak,so at least one(probably two)will get a sectional game but someone will most likely travel to Lake Co.and be eliminated,leaving one possibility.13A and 14A fall off talentwise after Lake Co. (most everyone in state does),but there are still serveral teams in reg. 7 capable of beating 15A's best on the road.I know that you asked what time it was and I told you how to build a clock,but that's the way that I see things shaking out in the west.