Bray's Rankings D1 and D2

CoachBray

I wonder what you guys would do IF you did know the name of these guys who "hide behind a screen name". How does that change anything? This site, like almost every forum is set up to encourage a screen name choice. Most people do not use their given name as their screen name for what ever reason they want. There are crazy people out in the world who would search the internet and get that person's address and decide to confront someone, destroy property and many other unwanted events based on not liking someone's post.

While those that volunteer to do the rankings are doing them for free and not taking a dime, I am sure they have their own motivation for why they do it. Maybe it is to promote their college team and maybe it is to be involved in the sport in a higher profile than others by sharing their opinion.

I appreciate seeing the rankings and I typically never say anything on here regarding where someone is ranked or should be ranked. Thanks to those who spend their time doing them, for what ever reason they have for doing it.

Cougar,,,,,keep posting your opinions on what you believe is a slight or wrong ranking....it keeps it interesting.

Merry Christmas.

No doubt, Steve "tex23" Golden knows, or at least has an opinion or two! I must admit, he does have a way with words... HE'S HAD SOME PRACTICE with some 12,000 posts?!?!

Fascinating guy! Not always sincere in his words, but still interesting perspectives for being way out of touch.

To be more clear, bcb :),I believe the last time Mr. Golden was in Tennessee to see wrestling was not a couple of weeks ago in Cleveland, as he suggested in one of his posts,,, However, I believe last February he came up from Houston to even witness some Tennessee wrestling in order to substantiate his judgements, drama & gossip over the previous season. maybe this February he'll make it up again to catch up? btw way tex,,, incase you wondered, as you seem to at times, I am am just a couple of hours from you as we post!

No doubt, Steve "tex23" Golden knows, or at least has an opinion or two! I must admit, he does have a way with words... HE'S HAD SOME PRACTICE with some 12,000 posts?!?!

Fascinating guy! Not always sincere in his words, but still interesting perspectives for being way out of touch.

To be more clear, bcb :),I believe the last time Mr. Golden was in Tennessee to see wrestling was not a couple of weeks ago in Cleveland, as he suggested in one of his posts,,, However, I believe last February he came up from Houston to even witness some Tennessee wrestling in order to substantiate his judgements, drama & gossip over the previous season. maybe this February he'll make it up again to catch up? btw way tex,,, incase you wondered, as you seem to at times, I am am just a couple of hours from you as we post!

As you know sommers, I have always disliked you and I continue to feel that way. I am so glad you feel the need to follow my movements, that is the point of the entire post. I missed you at the funeral in cleveland. We are going to miss her.

Haha so funny to bad I never lived in one of those but u got jokes huh and im not even in tn so if u wanna fly to a state not so close to tn I will give u a hint.. let your thunder show.. hope that was hood enough and its funny to be a man a coach to threaten a person for their comments.. coach badon would never in his life do that its a good thing I wrestled for him .. and not u.. if I was a parent of one of your kids they would be going to a different school after reading that..

And Texas thanks im going to keep posting what I think because they made the rankings for ppl yo debate about them ..

I am not a coach?? I am not even allowed within 50 ft of minors after the incident in Birmingham.

Aint nuttin wrong with a double wide, freestyle.

Perhaps if Coug knew your whereabouts you might not sleep so heavy.

Bcb iii

Joe Waddell

Why would him knowing my whereabouts cause me to not sleep as heavy? Are you implying I want him to know where I am? I understood your message.... but..... I didn't understand your message.

As you know sommers, I have always disliked you and I continue to feel that way. I am so glad you feel the need to follow my movements, that is the point of the entire post. I missed you at the funeral in cleveland. We are going to miss her.

It's clear that behind your display of intelligence ...there is probably good reason for why we should all have secret screen names with hidden identity. Wish I had all your free time, or do I?

Yea im sure if they did not have 10to different wrestling mats and 5I different singlets and made their kids pay for their own shoes knee pads shirts shorts and so on they would have the money unlike most D1 schools make their kids pay for every little thing and use the same mat for 10the years..

I went to a private "D2" high school and have been out of that school for several years now. I can tell you that we did not have any of those extra benefits you are talking about. My school still has the mats that they had before and while I was there, we paid for our sweats, shorts, shirts, etc. We bought our own headgear, shoes, knee pads, and whatever else we needed. The school provided us with our 2 singlets that we returned at the end of the year for the use of next year's team. We did fundraisers, just like everyone else does, to help aid our wrestling budget. D2 schools have restrictions on the amount that they can travel per season. It's not about haveing extra money to travel to tournaments, its about scheduling the best competition that you are able to and doing so as frequently as possible.

yeah,,,thanks for visiting my profile page. you asked for it pal.

Exactly my point, Tex. You have proven your own position well for the need of privacy. Thank you much.

We are enjoying New Orleans (eat yur heart out bcb) in the mean time, and letting a Fabulous Freshman & Super Sophomore show some ND, St. Pauls, Knox Catholic, CBHS, RYAN Brothers down here what's up & why they continue to be noticed up there in Tennessee!! Way to go Tyler & Tyler Tandem...So proud of our one-two punch!