Giles County 2012

bobcat012

how good are the bobcats ? thats 5 blowouts! we're really gonna have to stay humble and not lose our focus on the ultimate goal.

I'm really not sure why all of Giles' opponents don't just forfeit. They are clearly MUCH better than anyone else in the state. Shouldn't they just get an automatic birth to the championship, just let everyone else play for runner-up. I mean 5 BLOWOUTS........that's unheard of!!!!!!

I'm really not sure why all of Giles' opponents don't just forfeit. They are clearly MUCH better than anyone else in the state. Shouldn't they just get an automatic birth to the championship, just let everyone else play for runner-up. I mean 5 BLOWOUTS........that's unheard of!!!!!!

Ya got less than 4 weeks brokeback. You know what's coming. Being that you have seen every team play & all.....thumb[1].gif

Ya got less than 4 weeks brokeback. You know what's coming. Being that you have seen every team play &

all.....thumb[1].gif

Every team no, the ones that matter, yes. Oh by the way, saw East Hamilton up close and personal a few weeks back. Giles will have to change their colors to black and blue if they ever meet them. OC's finesse would turn to a mess.

It would be easier on the other teams if they just gave us an automatic birth to the State. But it wouldn't be any fun for us.

Our guys have to keep their heads on, and work one week at a time. Last night, just shows what hard work will do for you. The Falcons are not even close to being a powerhouse. However, it was sure good to put a spanking on them. Could've been 49-0, easily.

Our 2nd team played great, and glad to see them getting some P.T. I'm sure they'll get their share of P.T. this year. As I've already stated, 6-8 of our season games, the Mercy rule will be in effect and most teams will be lucky to even score on us. Just hope the guys know that it's the hard work and dedication that's gott'em on top, and hope they keep putting forth the great effort they have proven, so far.

Our O-Line blocked like Bulldozers. Great pass protection and they opened some huge holes. Our D-Front were BEAST.

Foster boom's the ball. What a leg! Maybe the best kicker I've seen at Giles. K.B. is explosive when he touches the ball, and has great hands, and a lot of heart. I noticed on the one short punt, in the 2nd half, he was ready to grab it and go. Al is a dual threat, and showed his arm off on the one deep pass, when he hit KB long. Bate's showed his skills with a pick, a sack and great containment. Finally we got some LB's that can plug some holes. I could just go on naming kids on our team, and it boils down to an all around talented team, that have worked hard, play hard, and play as a TEAM.

CC's boys don't stand a chance. No need to talk smack, fact are facts. You've know enough about a lot of teams, so one thing I'm sure you know is that Giles is all that you wished you had in a team. Sucks to be you C.C.

Edited by aintskeered

i'd almost bet the farm when we play your team,it's gonna get ugly quick.i hope oc tries to break the century mark,just on principles alone!

i'd almost bet the farm when we play your team,it's gonna get ugly quick.i hope oc tries to break the century mark,just on principles alone!

I'm sure he won't have any trouble, it'll be like playing a Jr. high, kinda like how LMS had 50 on Whitthorne (Columbia) at halftime Thursday night. Where are my manners, I haven't even congratulated Giles on forfeit loss number one last night.

You're right, I've conceded the fact that Marshall, Fairview & Lewis have no shot. Heck, I'll be surprised if Marshall even gets a first down, heck maybe those guys can hold Giles under 70 if they keep their heads up and don't give up. icon_e_smile.gif

Don't flatter yourself. Franklin Lite and Lewis stand alone. You shouldn't put Marshall in with them when your not worthy!icon_mrgreen.gif

I don't even know why I responded to the troll on here culleoka cowboy you are cheering for other teams you are a bandwagon jumper lol!! and you didn't see east hamilton play so please stop it!!!

Actually, I did, I can send you the scrimmage film if you want. DumbassGiles, Fairview has definitely had Marshall's number, but Lewis? They've beaten Marahall one time ever, been quite an easy win for the Tigers the last two years. Oh yeah, congrats on the the FIRST EVER win against Lincoln Co. Too bad it might be taken away in a few weeks. Man, TSSAA operates at a snail's pace!!!!

uh fairview lost last night lol please stop it you are just trolling and you have not seen east hamilton play please stop living a double life on coacht because your team is awful you are trying to boost up other teams outside of signal mountains qb they are really not that good they got shut down by a good team they willl be teams they don't have athletes thats about it....east hamilton is good team but it will take a full effort vs giles I think they are primed and ready

Actually, I did, I can send you the scrimmage film if you want. DumbassGiles, Fairview has definitely had Marshall's number, but Lewis? They've beaten Marahall one time ever, been quite an easy win for the Tigers the last two years. Oh yeah, congrats on the the FIRST EVER win against Lincoln Co. Too bad it might be taken away in a few weeks. Man, TSSAA operates at a snail's pace!!!!

Need to find a new tune, that ones old.