Giles County 2012

bobcat012

What i would love to see this year, is a rematch in-between Giles and Dekalb. I heard that Dekalb was leading until the 4th when a ball got stripped and ran it back for a touchdown. Both teams are stacked this year. I hope it happens thumb[1].gif good luck to both teams this season icon_e_biggrin.gif

Back and forth great game. It was the game that Giles gelled in. DeKalb plays good ball.ph34r.png

What Giles has going on right now is a blue collar group of young men. They are playing team ball. The practice routine is intense and focused. No big egos here. Like '09, they started 11 on offense and 11 more on the D. Four more rotated with the 1's. Their special teams may be the best I have seen at Giles. Our district is a tough one. What I like so far is the players are focused only on one game at a time. There is great parent support. As a whole their staff is as solid as anyones. Every player on the team knows how it feels to get humiitaed as they were by Lewis. They don't want to experience that again! ph34r.png

I'm starting to figure brokeback out LC. Other than knowing the coaches with ties to Central, he's got no horse in MC's stable. Actually he aligns closer to that of a Gypsy who travels for the best perceived deal. If I'm right the sting of errant choices drives his hatred of Giles. Actual MC folks have been quiet. If he wants to point fingers starting in the mirror should be numero uno! thumb[1].gif

Hahaha that's funny^^