Giles County 2012

bobcat012

The teams Giles has scrimmaged have not been very tough. Pearl and Tullahoma are both down. Lincoln Co. is not the same as old times, so we really don't know Giles has until they play someone who will challenge them. That will not happen this week or next.

Y'all will probably be able to take the week leading up to September 14 off.

GC is just small weak and slow, poorly coached and all the kids have a bad attitude. Pearl Cone, tullahoma, Lincoln Co, Franklin Co ......just a fluke of nature none of them scored against GC starting defense.......probably because of global warming the drought or gas prices. But the MC tigers, they are awesome, best team they have ever had. That week of the 14th heck y'all should just rest your legs all week, play it from the cuff and have a couple donut parties. I mean heck y'all got this thing, the district, the state. I hear they are already heading down I65 to deliver the gold ball to MC.

The only thing GC is better at than MC is the kicker, 3 is ranked 23rd in the nation in touch backs, I didn't see yalls kicker in the rankings.

You're right, won't be punting much. Kickoffs will more plentiful than last year.

At least we got someone who will talk a little trash, even though MCHS don't stand a chance. If you know as much as you say, you know MCHS is not on the same level as Giles. Giles Defense will show you the meaning of a Blackout. Not just 1 or 2, but a swarm of Bobcats will be covering you,before you even know whats happened.

Most excuses heard from Opponents after playing the Bobcats:

1. The Kids weren't into the game

2. We had too many turnovers

3. Qb made the wrong reads

4. Officials

5. O-Line wasn't making the blocks

Just a few, but what it boils down to is we rolled over you, and all you could do is take it like a man. Suck it up, and admit you just faced a better team. But, excuses are easier, so I understand.

Edited by aintskeered