Giles County 2012

bobcat012

Actually, I did, I can send you the scrimmage film if you want. DumbassGiles, Fairview has definitely had Marshall's number, but Lewis? They've beaten Marahall one time ever, been quite an easy win for the Tigers the last two years. Oh yeah, congrats on the the FIRST EVER win against Lincoln Co. Too bad it might be taken away in a few weeks. Man, TSSAA operates at a snail's pace!!!!

you should have film ....your a mccoach. Ya need to drop the recruiting thing because mc is the one that recruited a gc player out of alternative school here. You say itwas all planned for the kid to come there But his brother stayed here. We don't need a third or fourth string reciecer. We arestrong in that position. Edited by likearock

you should have film ....your a mccoach. Ya need to drop the recruiting thing because mc is the one that recruited a gc player out of alternative school here. You say itwas all planned for the kid to come there But his brothe

r stayed here. We don't need a third or fourth

string reciecer. We arestrong in that position.

Sorry to disappoint, not a coach. Kid is eligible, and no, they dont need a backup there either. Stronger than y'all are. I have, along with several others, have the texts that OC sent to the Marshall kids. How does it feel to have a cheating piece of ^*** as a coach that doesn't even want to be there. ( this is his last year) Really pathetic you bunch are!

It's funny brokeback how you were ranting this time last year about your allstar coach and his staff. And, for the last 3 years its been OC's last one here. And, in the 3rd week of June THIS year contact was made by MC players seeking coaches numbers because Marshall had no coach and wasn't going to get one worth a darn.

You got less than 4 weeks. It's coming. But, you know that right???icon_mrgreen.gif

Sorry to disappoint, not a coach. Kid is eligible, and no, they dont need a backup there either. Stronger than y'all are. I have, along with several others, have the texts that OC sent to the Marshall kids. How does it feel to have a cheating piece of ^*** as a coach that doesn't even want to be there. ( this is his last year) Really pathetic you bunch are!

Just a few weeks down the road when the MC offense takes the field it will be a thunderstorm of Black Rain falling down on them. There will be no escape. You better take that offense and start practicing some trick plays.

It's funny brokeback how you were ranting this time last year about your allstar coach and his staff. And, for the last 3 years its been OC's last one here. And, in the 3rd week of June THIS year contact was made by MC players seeking coaches numbers because Marshall had no coach and wasn't going to get one worth a darn.

You got less than 4 weeks. It's coming. But, you know that right???icon_mrgreen.gif

Just a guess, but if cowboy left, maybe other coaches would stay.

you should have film ....your a mccoach. Ya need to drop the recruiting thing because mc is the one that recruited a gc player out of alternative school here. You say itwas all planned for the kid to come there But his brother stayed here. We don't need a third or fourth string reciecer. We arestrong in that position.

make that x- mc. coach. bullboy is over at the "dale" in the boro.but from what i here, not for long!

It's funny brokeback how you were ranting this time last year about your allstar coach and his staff. And, for the last 3 years its been OC's last one here. And, in the 3rd week of June THIS year contact was made by MC players seeking

coaches numbers because Marshall had no

coach and wasn't going to get one worth a darn.

There ya go OC....Beddingfield, Osteen, Joe or whichever one this is lying again. Did OC apply for two Alabama jobs this offseason? YES! Did he leave for Lincoln Co. two years ago, YES! Really sounds like he wants to be there. As for the Marahall kid calling OC, yes he did AFTER OC had his kids tell him to call him. The kid just magically had his cell number.....he got it from somewhere. The Giles folks really are drinkin the OC kool-aid if they believe that crap. He's a cheat, always has been, always will be. As the saying goes, what goes around comes around, OC will be getting his very soon!

There ya go OC....Beddingfield, Osteen, Joe or whichever one this is lying again. Did OC apply for two Alabama jobs this offseason? YES! Did he leave for Lincoln Co. two years ago, YES! Really sounds like he wants to be there. As for the Marahall kid calling OC, yes he did AFTER OC had his kids tell him to call him. The kid just magically had his cell number.....he got it from somewhere. The Giles folks really are drinkin the OC kool-aid if they believe that crap. He's a cheat, always has been, always will be. As the saying goes, what goes around comes around, OC will be getting his very soon!

he'll for sure be getting his beatdown of marshall co.soon! and one thing you didn't know,OC KNOWS HOW TO SAVE TEXT MESSAGES TOO!

he'll for sure be getting his beatdown of marshall co.soon! and one thing you didn't know,OC KNOWS HOW TO SAVE TEXT MESSAGES TOO!

What's that supposed to mean? I never said he was dumb. He's not going to do anything to directly implicate himself. He goes the sneaky route. He even tried to recruit one of the remaining members of Marshall's coaching staff the day after Turchetta was let go. Classy! Guy is a slimball.......plain and simple.