Giles County 2012

bobcat012

uh fairview lost last night lol please stop it you are just trolling and you have not seen east hamilton play please stop living a double life on coacht because your team is awful you are trying to boost up other teams outside of signal

mountains qb they are really not that good they

got shut down by a good team they willl be

teams they don't have athletes thats about

it....east hamilton is good team but it will take a

full effort vs giles I think they are primed and

ready

Wow, very easy to see you got a Giles Co. education. Please, post more of your wisdom, but try to speak English next time.

Im on here to win the who types the best award Im just talking football and you have no clue what you are talking about you are some butthurt poster who team probably is garbage you sound like shadowman and mike winchell to grown men hating on a message board lol get a life dude!!! culleoka?? go cheer for their bowling team or something man

and you didn't mention east hamilton til after they won friday lmao!!! get out of here dude

I actually did mention that they were good after I saw thema few weeks ago. How did I get the film? By paying off some very important people.....no wait, I actually broke into Marshall Co. High and stole it. Don't worry about it, I have many films on many teams, so what. Butthurt?My team (Columbia) won the state two years ago, had a great year last year, and should be very good this year. My other team of interest, Marshall Co., won one less game than Giles last year including splitting with the almighty gods of football. So why would I be butthurt?

I forget, you Giles yahoos don't like facts and truths. Sorry, I'll try to come up with some clever BS that makes no sence next time. BTW, all of the teams yall have "blown out" this preseason an in the first game will be lucky to be .500 this year.

and nice to see you try and correct me but you clearly spelled sense wrong sence huh? lmao!!!

Actually, I did, I can send you the scrimmage film if you want. DumbassGiles, Fairview has definitely had Marshall's number, but Lewis? They've beaten Marahall one time ever, been quite an easy win for the Tigers the last two years. Oh yeah, congrats on the the FIRST EVER win against Lincoln Co. Too bad it might be taken away in a few weeks. Man, TSSAA operates at a snail's pace!!!!

wishfull thinking bullboy,but that would be your only out!