Giles County 2012

bobcat012

Cowgirl, why don't you go ahead an admit, to the world, that you've got a crush on OC. You know you do, all you can talk about is him. We all know basic psychology, the thing you talk about the most, and act like you dislike, is the thing you really want. I bet if the TBI raided your place, you'd have picture's of him taped all over the wall. The truth will set you free. huh.png

BTW, all it takes is one message, doesn't matter who initiated it. These are kids we are talking about, to reply and encourage them to come is unprofessional and shady. He even tried to persuade a parent to house them in Pulaski. Its a shame she didn't have the courage to go on record with it.

Like yall found a house for Irrazory last year.

Ever wonder why there is never a Marshall Co thread. 1. Nobody cares. 2. You would be on it and you are a total embarrassment to the community and the district.

Why don't you forget all your crying, complaining and belly aching and just bring your best game to Giles County. Your gonna be saying, remember last year when they thumped us 28-0.... That was a close game.

I know some good people in Marshall Co, your just not one of them.

Cowgirl, why don't you go ahead an admit, to the world, that you've got a crush on OC. You know you do, all you can talk about is him. We all know basic psychology, the thing you talk about the most, and act like you dislike, is the thing you really want. I bet if the TBI raided your place, you'd have picture's of him taped all over the wall. The truth will set you free. huh.png

I believe you have outed cowboys mancrush!

Trevor lived in a trailer, with his dad. There you go again speaking of things you know nothing about, but then again, that's what you do. Mancrush? I love how y'all always have to turn everything into some sort of put-down or insult. Why? Because you don't have the intellectual aptitude to make a logical thought. Some things never change.

It wasn't magic that those kids got OC'S number.I think it was more like a wanna be coach named Braden.

One of Braden's sons plays for MC, so why would he be helping to get those kids to Giles? Its easy actually, just ask the Marahall kids,

they'll tell ya, OC had his players help recruit the Marshall boys, including telling them how dire their situation was since T left, and to tell them to call him. This is not a guessing game, unless all of MC's boys are liars, then that's what

happened. Heck, Giles' own principal is the one that turned him in, it was SELF reported by Giles.

I'm really not sure why all of Giles' opponents don't just forfeit. They are clearly MUCH better than anyone else in the state. Shouldn't they just get an automatic birth to the championship, just let everyone else play for runner-up. I mean 5 BLOWOUTS........that's unheard of!!!!!!

One of those BLOWOUTS was MC big dog... I wouldn't get sarcastic with Giles County right now. They rolled over Lincoln County like it was nothing. I'm scared to see what they'll do to yall.... Just remember 28-0. 3rd round of playoffs... BLOWOUT.

Trevor lived in a trailer, with his dad. There you go again speaking of things you know nothing about, but then again, that's what you do. Mancrush? I love how y'all always have to turn everything into some sort of put-down or insult. Why? Because you don't have the intellectual aptitude to make a logical thought. Some things never change.

We're gonna have the tiggers over in about a month to check there aptitude!

One of those BLOWOUTS was MC big dog... I wouldn't get sarcastic with Giles County right now. They rolled over Lincoln County like it was nothing. I'm scared to see what they'll do to yall.... Just remember 28-0. 3rd round of

playoffs... BLOWOUT.

The idiocy continues.......reference to the 4 preseason, and first game blowouts. Had nothing to do with any game last season. Wow, the stupidity is running rampant on here.

One of those BLOWOUTS was MC big dog... I wouldn't get sarcastic with Giles County right now. They rolled over Lincoln County like it was nothing. I'm scared to see what they'll do to yall.... Just remember 28-0. 3rd round of playoffs... BLOWOUT.

I'm starting to figure brokeback out LC. Other than knowing the coaches with ties to Central, he's got no horse in MC's stable. Actually he aligns closer to that of a Gypsy who travels for the best perceived deal. If I'm right the sting of errant choices drives his hatred of Giles. Actual MC folks have been quiet. If he wants to point fingers starting in the mirror should be numero uno! thumb[1].gif