2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says hopefully them future earholers is a working hard, jest ain't heard much chatter about any Popeye looking youngons. OP was a visiting cousins Hester & Lester from the north end of SM and OP seen several Eagles that were all Popeyed up,them SP coaches best be taking notes!

BEST THEM PIRATES REMEMBER...................

"IF YOU AIN'T THE LEAD DOG, THE SMELL & SCENARY NEVER CHANGES"

Edited by OLD PIRATE

• 2 weeks later...

Old Pirate says hopefully them future earholers is a working hard, jest ain't heard much chatter about any Popeye looking youngons. OP was a visiting cousins Hester & Lester from the north end of SM and OP seen several Eagles that were all Popeyed up,them SP coaches best be taking notes!

BEST THEM PIRATES REMEMBER...................

"IF YOU AIN'T THE LEAD DOG, THE SMELL & SCENARY NEVER CHANGES"

Signal's boys are working out at 5:30 A.M. every day. I guess they want to get back to state. SP is working out in the afternoons with what they got. A lot of kids are in other sports right now.

Signal's boys are working out at 5:30 A.M. every day. I guess they want to get back to state. SP is working out in the afternoons with what they got. A lot of kids are in other sports right now.

Iz dat grydar man steal cocheeng sawftbawlz? Efn ee iz eye gayruntee hill bee two duhstrackded two coche dem boyz eye gayruntea

Iz dat grydar man steal cocheeng sawftbawlz? Efn ee iz eye gayruntee hill bee two duhstrackded two coche dem boyz eye gayruntea

Maybe he is trying to find a girl that can kick the ball. There may be someone on the softball team that can kick P.A.T. better than the Pirates could last year.

Edited by rlh

Maybe he is trying to find a girl that can kick the ball. There may be someone on the softball team that can kick P.A.T. better than the Pirates could last year.

I thought we sent someone to kicking camp this year...a guy that is going to be a freshman I heard...that would be a good start..

Old Pirate bout went and quit a visiting coacht cause no fellers to talk to . Least ways a few is still around. OP jest heard the rumor the Pirates might be going back to the single wing with more grind it out attack. Recon it could work well with the personnel the PIRATES has. Any others fellers heard this?

Owe eye gets it mR. BlackLeg....buy Strait on the T ewe axyoully meen dat PowerP dont kneads to come on here ackting like sum kind uv ferry.

Straight on the "T' means not making those bold prediuctions that Roy don't like. powerp got me over confident and caught up in that mess between him and Roy. I doin't want to get on Roy's bad side. He may cut us all off from our access to Murphy's book.

Ole Pirate, I saw Pirate Mike Saturday and he is ready to talk some football with you. He would know about that single wing question, I figure.

Old Pirate bout went and quit a visiting coacht cause no fellers to talk to . Least ways a few is still around. OP jest heard the rumor the Pirates might be going back to the single wing with more grind it out attack. Recon it could work well with the personnel the PIRATES has. Any others fellers heard this?

Figure we got the horses in the backfield, to run anything Grider wants to set up. Old school single wing or sangle wang as goat man calls it, would mess with defenses.

Sure nuff figure many old Pirates would come to see the Pirates run a few plays. Many.........old Pirates would love to see it, here we go 46 on 2, quickly rt on 1, 317 on 2, recon that Jones youngon could really knock the stew out of a DE, yea.....boy......they'd be a HEEP of old farts wanting to stand & holler....