2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

I went to Foodland this evening and I drove by Griders practice field and their was nobody their. Let me ask you a question. How is our boys going to have spring training if Grider and that Wilson man are over their playing softball with those girls? This is a bunch of mess. That Childress man will not let you have spring training after this month because it will be summer then and the only thing that Childress ma will let you do is lift weights. You think im joking but im not.

What did you get at FoodLand?

Edited by cornerback10

I was reading in my newspaper this morning and that Hargis man put in their that Grider is not letting that Wilson man coach this year. What kind of mess is this? Who is Grider going to get to coach if that Wilson man is not coaching our defence? Let me ask you a question. I saw on that sign a few weeks ago at the theatre when I went to Foodland one day and it said welcome coach Burt. Is this Coach Burt man replacing this Wilson man? If he is Grider better tell us about him when he fills out the survey for my Murphy Fair book.

Edited by Roy Dillard

HELLOOO?!? Time to WAKE UP!! It starts now boys!! I went by and watched some of the boys practice this past Saturday...Whew somebody better be getting in somebody's ear yelling HIT SOMEBODY!!!!! Good grief boys can ANYONE please stand up and HIT SOMEBODY!! HELLOOO!!! Why the crap are we changing offense anyways?!? We looked slow and lost just trying to just hand the ball off at times. All that speed needs to be spread out!! We got our younger QB learning a entirely new offense and Stone playing baseball!! What the crap guys? Im beginning to wonder if we are going to make some noise this year or not. Hopefully getting back a few more guys from baseball will help. HELLOOOO!! Get your head outta your butts boys and..HIT SOMEBODY!! ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME!

Edited by TheEraser

HELLOOO?!? Time to WAKE UP!! It starts now boys!! I went by and watched some of the boys practice this past Saturday...Whew somebody better be getting in somebody's ear yelling HIT SOMEBODY!!!!! Good grief boys can ANYONE please stand up and HIT SOMEBODY!! HELLOOO!!! Why the crap are we changing offense anyways?!? We looked slow and lost just trying to just hand the ball off at times. All that speed needs to be spread out!! We got our younger QB learning a entirely new offense and Stone playing baseball!! What the crap guys? Im beginning to wonder if we are going to make some noise this year or not. Hopefully getting back a few more guys from baseball will help. HELLOOOO!! Get your head outta your butts boys and..HIT SOMEBODY!! ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME!

WingT will be good for SP. I wish we would have never gotten away from it. You can use speed in the WingT as well. You do not have to be in the gun sir. The whole entire football team is not out there right now. Sp will be just fine. Defense will look good this year I bet with the new takeover.

WingT will be good for SP. I wish we would have never gotten away from it. You can use speed in the WingT as well. You do not have to be in the gun sir. The whole entire football team is not out there right now. Sp will be just fine. Defense will look good this year I bet with the new takeover.

I'm sure Vic knows that Gordonsville is loaded for bear this year. He will have the Pirates ready. May have quite a bit to do with the changes being made. It may not be a coincidence that the last couple of silver balls came from ground and pound teams: WC & UC

Guest Purplepastry

Two words: no linemen

Lol....Old Pirate says the list of names in the paper tell OP the line will be young...but is full of good breeding stock. Given game experience the Pirates will be still one of the premiere teams in the area! Can't say about some others thou! Best some folkes hope for a sickness epidemic in the Pirate locker room. OP well remembers ole Daulph Roberts trout farm up there in the Gizzard stocked full of trout ranging from very young to mature. Recon the Pirates is a heep likes that trout farm. For you fellers don't remember back in the day, you only had to go from pool to pool to find trout, the Pirates are well stocked with time & maturity the feasts ( ear holelings to opponents) will be plentiful for the Great Pirate program! Sit back & watch, OP says the Pirates are a long way from being destitute.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Two words: no linemen

HELLOO!! The spread helps with not having lineman! You dont try to pound people in the spread good purple buddy from up the road! The WingT will have them bunched up more with smaller splits! What the crap! Why am I even talking to you about this?!? We have two QB's one that cant run and the other that cant throw and neither will be doing much of anything in this offense besides handing the ball off!! This is a bunch of crap unless our boys get ready and rise to the challange and HIT SOMEBODY!! Teams will force us to not beat them by taking the edge and make us hit them in the mouth! Unless we start HITTING SOMEBODY!!! COME ON BOYS THIS IS WHER CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE MADE BABY!!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE MORE TIME!!ONE MORE TIME!!

What in the crap do you mean new takeover!? What the crap is that about?? I saw the Defense alright and it looks soft so far cause the AINT A ONE OF THEM YET THAT KNOWS HOW TO HIT SOMEBODY!!!

Edited by TheEraser