2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says with open county school system a family moves to another school area a Youngon can become eligible next season in most cases! Talk is stout some unhappy folkes up the road according to kin folkes of some families!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

No parent in their right mind would let their child go to the dump 10 miles down the road I understand that you guys have no talent left at that school and you guys are hoping to get some of the talent Marion County has but that's probably not gonna happen

Surely you aren't serious???

No parent in their right mind would let their child go to the dump 10 miles down the road I understand that you guys have no talent left at that school and you guys are hoping to get some of the talent Marion County has but that's probably not gonna happen

That is Funny. So Pitt is one of the best ran schools around. Alot less problems at SP than at other places. Take off the blinders and look past the whole Marion vs So Pitt rivalry and you will see that.

This explains your lack of proof reading

Lol well actually It explains my reasoning for staying off here and having a life outside of coacht! Glad to see your still wearing your purple fan boy undies though....How is "The Great and Powerful MC" looking this spring?

Edited by TrainTracks99

Scrimmage is Thursday Night against North Sand Mountain. Baseball players will not be playing. They are hosting the Region Championship Game tonight and will be playing in the Sectionals Friday night for a birth in the State Tournament.

Thanks!! Tell Hargis he is slacking!!! I havent read much about them this year...I look forward to hearing how we look

That is Funny. So Pitt is one of the best ran schools around. Alot less problems at SP than at other places. Take off the blinders and look past the whole Marion vs So Pitt rivalry and you will see that.

Lol I cant say Ive missed reading this junk...Its like a local towny bar with a bunch of old drunks....RELAX This is obviously a Troll just trying to get SP started...I have cousins that have went there (MC) in last 4-6 years as well as some friends kids...Its funny this was brought up as last time we spoke at CB festival was actually a MC Parent~ "Marion County has nothing positive going for them as a school and havent in a while...They have allowed several kids that were kicked out of Whitwell and SP to come in and play sports and one in particular was allowed to play in a game two days after hitting a girl in the hallway"...II honestly do not know all the bits and pieces but it sounds like MC is going through what SP went through in the early 90's....They could use some stability at the top....Its actually sad but yet comical that the diehards get on here and point fingers to try and make theirself feel better...I do hear they may have finally gotten it right with the new hires (principal and HC) however the whole getting caught cheating and having spring practice revoked isnt a ideal start

Guest Purplepastry

Lol well actually It explains my reasoning for staying off here and having a life outside of coacht! Glad to see your still wearing your purple fan boy undies though....How is "The Great and Powerful MC" looking this spring?

In all seriousness (hold on this doesn’t happen often) my honest assessment is:

The good- After watching Mac a while it is apparent that he is very serious man who knows what he is doing. His biggest asset is that he is good teacher of fundamentals and the game in general. Big on strength and conditioning (Thank God, it has been a while). I think there will be immediate improvement just because he demands discipline and that will change the attitude. Also I think that he has the perfect personality to deal with a punk rocker like Vic Vicious. He is very intense but not over emotional, he won’t be intimidated by the whole rivalry thing in fact I think he enjoys that kinda thing.

The bad – Bad habits and lack of strength training can’t be cured in one season. It will take a while to change the culture. Also the lack of athleticism can only be cured by turnover.

Overall MC will be improved it will be a couple of years before they are taking it to Brentwood again (I know, I know we couldn’t play Brentwood again. It was just a little nostalgia and artistic license so you jeniuses out there stand down.)