2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

No sorry Barnie Rubble u do not...I simply just don't like ignorant people in this world that spends their time bad mouthing people, teams, etc because of ENVY...37 yr old HATER like yourself should know better...Grow up Peter Pen...U are lame brah...Go trash your own thread

Show me where I have put down your team... please! Coach maybe, but not the players themselves. And you don't have any room to talk on either subject...icon_lol.gif I guess I won't be as lame if I talk like a 15 year old, right brah? Keep responding and I will keep rattling your cage!hungry.gif

Edited by BigJ

SEC experience as a jock sniffer/ water fetcher isn't the same as a coach or player... surely even you know that...

Jock sniffer? Your joking. What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you Grider doesnt have any jock sniffers in his locker room like that man a few years ago up their in Marion County sniffng jocks. He had to spend a few nights in that Burnett mans jail. You think im joking but im not.

Show me where I have put down your team... please! Coach maybe, but not the players themselves. And you don't have any room to talk on either subject...icon_lol.gif I guess I won't be as lame if I talk like a 15 year old, right brah? Keep responding and I will keep rattling your cage!hungry.gif

Lol oh goody the pillsberry waterboy has responded yet again. You have slammed our school, community and coaches on several occasions. U have also made reference to some players being unfortunate as others and made what sounded like racial gestures in the past. Lol and no before u start running your fat mouth saying go dig it up...Sorry I have a life and I'm not about to go through all the past year to two year post about SP looking for it. As far as your comment about 15 yr old saying brah. Maybe your just a neck and don't get out of MC enough to understand. Brother, Bro, Broski, Brah are all the same...I'm sorry if that word isn't "Grown Up" enough for a man that gets on a high school forum talking nonstop BS about a school his only wishes they could become again..Lol keep ruffling my feathers cheeseburger as you can see I don't mind to get on here and bark back.

Your really a waste of oxygen...Go get under your other screen name your much more tolerable

Lol... oh goody, the Pillsbury waterboy has responded yet again. You have slammed our school, community and coaches on several occasions. You have also made reference to some players being less fortunate than others and made what sounded like racial remarks in the past. Lol, and know before you start running your fat mouth, saying go dig it up...Sorry, I have a life and I'm not about to go through all the past year to two year's posts about SP looking for it. As far as your comment about 15 year olds saying brah, maybe your just a neck and don't get out of MC enough to understand, Brother, Bro, Broski, Brah. They are all the same...I'm sorry if that word isn't "Grown Up" enough for a man that gets on a high school forum talking nonstop BS about a school his only wishes they could become again..Lol, keep ruffling my feathers cheeseburger, as you can see I don't mind to get on here and bark back.

You're really a waste of oxygen...Go get under your other screen name. You're much more tolerable.

Looks like the princess has her panties in a wad... Lets see what kind of life you have. I have been on here for almost 9 years and you for almost 2 years, yet I'm the one talking non stop trash, am a neck, and don't have a life, even though you have 1000 more posts than me... I can help you with your math homework anytime your parents arent home. I helped you with your post too so others won't get dumber by reading it. Why would I need another screen name when this one is so much fun?

Edited by BigJ