2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate heard the Pirates are getting a transfer from Ga that will be a jr, rushed for nearly 2000 yds as a multi purpose player & rumor is couple more wanting to come south to the Speedway cause they's tired of losing @ other programs. Now caution here fellers... yous all know bout rumors, tall tales & wishfulness! Recon until the haye is in the barn figure us fellers will be a wondering?

Hoping some of them rumors are about some more lineman. We are pretty well stacked in the backfield.

SEC experience as a jock sniffer/ water fetcher isn't the same as a coach or player... surely even you know that...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MC TPT at its finest

Nothing good to say about your own team so you attempt to take a stab at SP...Lol people like you are pathetic! U should serious contemplate cramming that big head in a toilet until you vomit up and flush all that diarrhea coming out of your mouth

Big John, SEC experience as a student manager still puts you around the game. I would think that type of experience is better than none at all. What years did you play for Colquette? Time is getting away from us. The memory starts to fade first for us old timers and then other things follow. LMAO

So are you saying Eddie has none at all? That was Roy's point... read all of the conversation. Eddie learned directly from the head coach day in and day out... not picking up things here and there in between water fetching and jock washing...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MC TPT at its finest

Nothing good to say about your own team so you attempt to take a stab at SP...Lol people like you are pathetic! U should serious contemplate cramming that big head in a toilet until you vomit up and flush all that diarrhea coming out of your mouth

You have plenty of good to say about your team and still choose to talk trash about Marion, so If you cant take it don't dish it out... seems like mission accomplished... feathers ruffled!hungry.gif

Edited by BigJ
  • Upvote 1

LOPAO....BJ, recon Old Pirate knowd yous were practicing cage rattling .....Figure you Jasper fellers will have a better year but the pipeline ain't full, so don't pull out the Rose colored glasses & think Jasper's problem is solved! D60, 48 is a powerful lot for the Pirates. OP jest wonders how that breaks down by class? Recon a feller likes you could be a right helpful in answering that question...

Edited by OLD PIRATE

So are you saying Eddie has none at all? That was Roy's point... read all of the conversation. Eddie learned directly from the head coach day in and day out... not picking up things here and there in between water fetching and jock washing...

No, I did not say that, but you have to take what Roy says with a grain of salt. I read all of the conversation, but I think all of Roy Dillard's comments about the SEC are irrelevant. Heck, Roy is always talking about the SEC. Sometimes I think Roy might have been involved with an SEC team in one way or the other. What years did you play for Coach Colquette? I didn't see your response. That guy was a really good coach that taught his players alot of football, but I am sure you knew that since you played for him for several years. Where is your old high school coach now? Any idea where he lives now?

LOPAO....BJ, recon Old Pirate knowd yous were practicing cage rattling .....Figure you Jasper fellers will have a better year but the pipeline ain't full, so don't pull out the Rose colored glasses & think Jasper's problem is solved! D60, 48 is a powerful lot for the Pirates. OP jest wonders how that breaks down by class? Recon a feller likes you could be a right helpful in answering that question...

Simply not sure about everyone. There's something like 6 Seniors, 12 Juniors, 11 Sophomores, and a bunch of Freshmen.

More importantly, he worked with "The Cheif" (John Chavis) on a day to day basis. He was the best defensive coordinator UT had and the loser the Booster Idiots at UT brought in sent him down to LSU. That worked out really well (for LSU).