2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Lol Thats cute! Shouldnt u be cutting the grass or is it too hot outside? Speaking of twins should I mention yours?!? Hmmmmmmm :roflolk:

TT, We just can't handle the truth!!! Lie to us and makes us feel good about ourselves..What we really need is some Jasper fans to pick on, cause we turn on ourselves when they are hiding or afraid to say anything. Guess they been burnt once too many already.

TT, We just can't handle the truth!!! Lie to us and makes us feel good about ourselves..What we really need is some Jasper fans to pick on, cause we turn on ourselves when they are hiding or afraid to say anything. Guess they been burnt once too many already.

Lol ok ok Im going to go away and sit back for a while! I realize I will be missed by many..I will say it again that I hope SP goes undefeated and wins it all and proves us naysayers wrong, I really do! 

MC fans have no bite left in their bark....They can kick as much imaginable dirt toward us as they want! That school has been the butt of all jokes in the Valley last few years...I would hope they would have a more wait and see approach before declaring they are back to their early 90's ways of winning...

Lol oh and btw...I hope nobody needs a message board response to feel good about theirself! If so somebody needs to go drown theirself in cooler full and get outta the house! 

Lol ok ok Im going to go away and sit back for a while! I realize I will be missed by many..I will say it again that I hope SP goes undefeated and wins it all and proves us naysayers wrong, I really do!

MC fans have no bite left in their bark....They can kick as much imaginable dirt toward us as they want! That school has been the butt of all jokes in the Valley last few years...I would hope they would have a more wait and see approach before declaring they are back to their early 90's ways of winning...

Lol oh and btw...I hope nobody needs a message board response to feel good about theirself! If so somebody needs to go drown theirself in cooler full and get outta the house!

Yes, sometimes I question why I'm even on here, wondering if I'm no longer revelant and should just fade away myself...

Cute pic but yeah those guys are not going to come out for awhile. They had the easiest schedule last year, and still found a way to lose almost every game. The sad part about it is that most of those losses were not even close either.

Yes, sometimes I question why I'm even on here, wondering if I'm no longer revelant and should just fade away myself...

Yeah you should look into that! Afterall its just a message board.....Keep your chin up, the start of the school year is just around the corner ;)

Edited by TrainTracks99

Definitely can't do any worse...lol! That dadgum little league baseball has kept us all occupied... just a couple more weeks and it will be over and you will get to see us plenty...

Old Pirate figures them other Jasper fellers will show up after the warriors win more games than last year which may be after the 1st 2. Least ways PG & others can quit using their incognito names....lol. Recon all the skillet heads is a tad restless. Back in the day every community had their own individual teams, Heck even Kimball, Sequatchie and Whiteside had teams , course it was mostly teenage youngons with younger ones ball chasers!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate figures them other Jasper fellers will show up after the warriors win more games than last year which may be after the 1st 2. Least ways PG & others can quit using their incognito names....lol. Recon all the skillet heads is a tad restless. Back in the day every community had their own individual teams, Heck even Kimball, Sequatchie and Whiteside had teams , course it was mostly teenage youngons with younger ones ball chasers!

Too long ; Didn't read.