2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

D60, what kind of mess is this? I drove by Griders field everyday this week and he has not had those boys in their lifting weights to get real big and strong. I garuntee you it will be real hard for us to get to the championship game, especially if that Johnson boy has gotten slower. He was a real good runner last year, but if he is slower we will be in trouble. You think im joking but im not.

They better not be in the weight room this week! it's dead period!!

Figured an actual Fan would know this!!

http://www.tssaa.org/calendars/index.cfm?fuseaction=ViewGoToMonth&GoToYear=2012&GoToMonth=6

You know what they say OP... A month in pads is better than 2 weeks... And for TheLawyer, welcome! If you can take it as well as you dish it out, you will be fine...

Lol....

Dad burnit BigJ, OP has been wondering about you fellers! Getting a tad antsy to rattle a few cages. Figure them Warriors should do HEEP better this year!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Lol....

Dad burnit BigJ, OP has been wondering about you fellers! Getting a tad antsy to rattle a few cages. Figure them Warriors should do HEEP better this year!

Definitely can't do any worse...lol! That dadgum little league baseball has kept us all occupied... just a couple more weeks and it will be over and you will get to see us plenty...

Me and TT do not agree much, but I think I agree with him on his prediction. I am not going to call mine the truth or anything because I have been wrong before. Rather he wants to admit it or not he has been too. I think the wing t will be perfect for SP, and maybe even make Boyd & Knox Grace a toss up. If I had to make a prediction I would say those 2 teams beat us though, and Signal will not even be close. They are just on another level. I tried to say that last year but some people thought we still had a chance. Yeah I have a chance to win the lottery too if I play it.

Me and TT do not agree much, but I think I agree with him on his prediction. I am not going to call mine the truth or anything because I have been wrong before. Rather he wants to admit it or not he has been too. I think the wing t will be perfect for SP, and maybe even make Boyd & Knox Grace a toss up. If I had to make a prediction I would say those 2 teams beat us though, and Signal will not even be close. They are just on another level. I tried to say that last year but some people thought we still had a chance. Yeah I have a chance to win the lottery too if I play it.

Now now number 2 I've already told u before! I can take on the pups all by myself lol...U already know a true Villian doesnt need a sidekick...Im going to need you to be a bit more positive for the truebloods...Before long people are going to think we are the same if u keep this negativity up ;)