2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Let me ask you a question. I was sitting here eating a fudge round and was thinking about this team that Grider has us playing in Atlanta. That Edwards man that coaches that team played in the SEC and in the NFL. He played in the NFL for that Bellichek man that has won several Super Bowls. I garuntee you this Edwards man is real smart if he has been trained by that Bellichek man from New England. I garuntee you that Grider is not as smart as that Bellichek man that trained this Edwards man. Grider better think about this mess before he schedules this durn game. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. I was sitting here eating a fudge round and was thinking about this team that Grider has us playing in Atlanta. That Edwards man that coaches that team played in the SEC and in the NFL. He played in the NFL for that Bellichek man that has won several Super Bowls. I garuntee you this Edwards man is real smart if he has been trained by that Bellichek man from New England. I garuntee you that Grider is not as smart as that Bellichek man that trained this Edwards man. Grider better think about this mess before he schedules this durn game. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, talent is the key. That bellichek man can coach that team in his hoodie, it won't matter. Cornbread Capitol has more talent.

Roy, I bet Bellichek don't know nothing about no softball, so i think we got the smarter of the two coaches.

You have got to be joking. Have you been hanging out with that powerp man? That Bellichek man has won multiple super bowls. Grider will never win a super bowl. That Bellichek man also trained this Edwards man that Grider is going to play this year. Grider better think twice about it before he does this mess. You think im joking but im not.

You have got to be joking. Have you been hanging out with that powerp man? That Bellichek man has won multiple super bowls. Grider will never win a super bowl. That Bellichek man also trained this Edwards man that Grider is going to play this year. Grider better think twice about it before he does this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Isn't Bellichek the one that keeps getting schooled by Eli Manning? Or to put it differently, that Eli Manning man gave that Bellichek man 2 silver balls. Let met ask you a question Roy. Do you think the Bellichek man taught that Edwards man how to cheat?

Cute pic but yeah those guys are not going to come out for awhile. They had the easiest schedule last year, and still found a way to lose almost every game. The sad part about it is that most of those losses were not even close either.

It doesn't help when the paper declares them "back" before it's proven on the field.

Marion will be back up, just give Mac some time. South Pitt will be the most athletic team in the valley, as usual. The valley should be pretty tough again. Grundy is always physical, Bledsoe has been on the upswing, and Sequatchie competes hard. Dont know how whitwell will fare but the others will be just fine.

Marion will be back up, just give Mac some time. South Pitt will be the most athletic team in the valley, as usual. The valley should be pretty tough again. Grundy is always physical, Bledsoe has been on the upswing, and Sequatchie competes hard. Dont know how whitwell will fare but the others will be just fine.

Coach Mac is a good coach. He will definitely improve the program. He is a much better coach than what they had previously. How many years will Mac stay? That's the question I have for the future.